She a self obsessed 'look at me' attention seeking clown, that's why.
Seems to have made a career out of standing on a bit of grass holding a sign with a rude word on it, as an earlier poster touched on, she must type her name into the search bar to see what people are saying about her, anyone who criticizes her and has anything to do with a football club, either in their bio or timeline of tweets is automatically dismissed as being beneath her due to being a football fan regardless of the point they are making, absolute fucking bint.

Not a big fan then?

I questioned Jim Spencer on why he blocks people who ask him questions regarding his more 'look at me' views. 

I got blocked without answer. 

Shame. Quite enjoyed some of his output too. 

Edited by Dele

That Craig Hale bloke has blocked me. All I did was laugh at his tweet of him and that thing he goes out with in the beer garden of The Ark drinking Moet. We were actually sitting at a table across from them, they must've went through about three bottles in two hours.

4 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

That Craig Hale bloke has blocked me. All I did was laugh at his tweet of him and that thing he goes out with in the beer garden of The Ark drinking Moet. We were actually sitting at a table across from them, they must've went through about three bottles in two hours.

Disgusting . They’re people* too, Bert.

*may not be true

You laughed at him irl (in real life) and he blocked you on twitter?

2 hours ago, deej said:

Some of the "Scottish" tweets can be quite funny, but then you get folk like this - 

image.png.bc72d362dd1ca0dc894d5fa3124d0b81.png

State of that. 

I'm sure that 90% of 'Scottish Twitter' is middle class students or people who work in offices pretending to be actually talk like that tweet above.

7 hours ago, deej said:

Some of the "Scottish" tweets can be quite funny, but then you get folk like this - 

image.png.bc72d362dd1ca0dc894d5fa3124d0b81.png

State of that. 

That boy is clearly taking the piss, though. His tweets have appeared on my timeline a fair bit recently and he's definitely at it.