Folk You Would Want To Punch

CK

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What one's he? The short one or the one with the floppy hair?

floppy haired upper class w**ker who knows nothing about cars.

"I prefer the new Suzuki Swift which has 101bhp!" :blink:

Any idiot knows if you want a Suzuki, you get an Ignis :ph34r::lol:

Anthony Worral Thompson (the fat chef)

Celebreties who endorse products! <_< I bought a packet of sausages once which had Anthony Worral Thompson's picture on. Underneath it said "Pr*ck with a fork"! :blink:

Which I thought was a bit harsh! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest The Flying Potato

1. Either of the Neville brothers

2. David Dickinson

3. George Fulston

4. The woman that sits behind us a New Brockville who talks utter pish all throughout the game, go f'in shopping for christ sakes.

5. Jim Delahunt

• 4 weeks later...

Been beaten to Jamie Cullem but bollocks to it!!

1) Jamie Cullem - Fucking smug radio 2 sponsored affront to music, with a face you'd never tire of slapping. :angry:

2) Everyone who voted for Bush last year - Aye, I know that's summat like 60 million people but I find those redneck scummers more offensive that Bush himself.

3) Graham Speirs - Pretentious w**ker who may have a wide ranging vocabulary but knows next to nothing about fitba' and arse licks Martin O'Neill in print every second day in the Herald.

4) Gillian Kynoch, the executive's "food czar" - Just gonnae stop lecturing us about our eating and drinking habits please. No matter how much she harps on about the damage beer and pies will do to me, I'm still going to eat and drink unhealthy shite and accept the consequences. Who wants to die a dementia ridden incontinent shambles at 103 anyway?

5) Tony Blair - You just have to, don't you?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived