Biggest junior support

the bankie

I thought the official crowd at Selkirk was supposed to be a little short of 600 with, I'd imagine, well over 400 of those from Bo'ness.

The figure quoted in the Evening Times for the Bo'ness-Lithgae match was "in excess of 1800". I guess 3500 is in excess of 1800... Seriously though, it did look like a lot more than 1800. I'm no good at judging the size of crowds, but I'd say there were about seventeen million of them there.

As for average home gates for "normal" games, the numbers look believable enough but I thought the increase over the last year was actually pretty negligible.

I was too busy watching the dazzling football against Neilston to count the crowd for that one but a couple of thousand is plausible for a home game in the last sixteen of the Scottish. At any rate I'm certainly willing to bet that there were more registered football players in the crowd than there were in the Bo'ness side.

Brilliant mate :lol: :lol:

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont worry wee man

Bankies win the most irritating title hands down

Must be nice to win something for a change, eh?

tell you what , if we dont get promoted next season then....looks like another kirky away day rolleyes.gif

Archived