Biggest junior support

the bankie

junior football is real football :D i love it , i think senior football is just crap , its all you ever hear about .

Clydebank till i die - best junior team in scotland by far ;) to me anyway....

Bankie let's see how you feel when your my age 29 and then when your 39 49 and so on. We are all enthusiastic about our club at your age let's just hope you feel the same in the future , many of my pals felt the same as you at your age, years down the line your lucky if one or two of them better seen at games

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah don't really buy into all the salt-of-the-earth-keeping-it-real Junior über fan pish.

It's a bit pathetic and trainspotterish.

Spot on. Football's football - you should watch your team and enjoy it. Stuboy's right - the divide shouldn't exist at all. There's nothing to stop us all continuing to pay £5 to watch a game if that's the 'right' level for your club.

I totally understand the Bankies fan who is more content now than at any time watching his club. When you've pulled your club back from the abyss like you guys have it must be incredibly satisfying to watch them achieve whatever success they earn. For the guys that have stepped up to the plate to make that happen, you deserve all the credit going. The fact that you have done so and attracted a strong core of support will mean you do make progress more quickly. If you could just sedate your youngster a wee bit we'd all be laughing!!:P

Quick edit to ask ... how hard will you laugh if Airdrie go out the box then?

Spot on. Football's football - you should watch your team and enjoy it. Stuboy's right - the divide shouldn't exist at all. There's nothing to stop us all continuing to pay £5 to watch a game if that's the 'right' level for your club.

I totally understand the Bankies fan who is more content now than at any time watching his club. When you've pulled your club back from the abyss like you guys have it must be incredibly satisfying to watch them achieve whatever success they earn. For the guys that have stepped up to the plate to make that happen, you deserve all the credit going. The fact that you have done so and attracted a strong core of support will mean you do make progress more quickly. If you could just sedate your youngster a wee bit we'd all be laughing!!:P

Quick edit to ask ... how hard will you laugh if Airdrie go out the box then?

Will have a word with him, on the bus next Saturday, a don't think that i would like any teams to go out of business.

Hell, i would be in uncontrollable fits of laughter, if you had one team you would like to see go tittys up, mine would be Ai, sorry but i cant make myself spell it out.

Will have a word with him, on the bus next Saturday, a don't think that i would like any teams to go out of business.

why have a word wae me ? wit am a doin thats so bad ? am only havin a laugh wae the other fans , its no like am givin them death threats is it , god sake why are people so moany at me cos ae this?!

Hell, i would be in uncontrollable fits of laughter, if you had one team you would like to see go tittys up, mine would be Ai, sorry but i cant make myself spell it out.

why have a word wae me punkstar , wit am a doin thats so bad ? am only havin a laugh wae other fans and havin a good time its no like am givin them death threats , see to be honest a dont care if a kirky fan or rose fan gets annoyed wae me they shid know a only havin a bubble wae them ,

honeslty man a dnt know why ppl are makin such a fuss

we can put an end to the 15 page

this season, the biggest and best support is bo'ness..................easily

As usual thought it was a home game for us yesterday judging by the vocal support, and not much for a team who are playing well. About 4 - 1 ratio in our favour.

As usual thought it was a home game for us yesterday judging by the vocal support, and not much for a team who are playing well. About 4 - 1 ratio in our favour.

I've been to plenty of games at Bonnyrigg and Bo'ness fans always out number the home fans and your right about the ratio yesterday but I'd put that down to the bandwagon fans who have started going to Bo'ness games

I've been to plenty of games at Bonnyrigg and Bo'ness fans always out number the home fans and your right about the ratio yesterday but I'd put that down to the bandwagon fans who have started going to Bo'ness games

Its the same when any team does well, more people go. people like watching a winning team.

hence why the in-firm get 50 thousand every week.

we have always carried a big support.

Its the same when any team does well, more people go. people like watching a winning team.

ours is bigger :P

we had about 200 at vale of clyde yesterday and they had about 13 home fans .

we have always had a big support too y'know :)

Bullshit I and people like me go to all the games not just when the team are doing well - I take it your a bandwagon fan mad.gif

ours is bigger :P

we had about 200 at vale of clyde yesterday and they had about 13 home fans .

we have always had a big support too y'know :)

You go to school in clydebank area and can count to 13 thats impressive , things have improved out that way

Bullshit I and people like me go to all the games not just when the team are doing well - I take it your a bandwagon fan mad.gif

haha well worked out columbo....

i have followed bo'ness for years which has been up and down to say the least.... what i am saying is people like watching a winning team.....so more people go........... its not rocket science

haha well worked out columbo....

i have followed bo'ness for years which has been up and down to say the least.... what i am saying is people like watching a winning team.....so more people go........... its not rocket science

Please pay attention BANDWAGON fans go when a team is winning TRUE fans go te every game winning or not - let your dad read this and he'll explain it to you

why have a word wae me punkstar , wit am a doin thats so bad ? am only havin a laugh wae other fans and havin a good time its no like am givin them death threats , see to be honest a dont care if a kirky fan or rose fan gets annoyed wae me they shid know a only havin a bubble wae them ,

honeslty man a dnt know why ppl are makin such a fuss

You been watching too much green street again?

And f**k sake go learn how to type in a language sortoff relating to english, the occasional typo, or grammer mistake is fine, but by f**k:huh:

n183605431793_514.jpg

Please pay attention BANDWAGON fans go when a team is winning TRUE fans go te every game winning or not - let your dad read this and he'll explain it to you

i didnt argue with that...infact i dindnt argue with anything :blink:, you said it was "bullshit" that more people go to watch a winning team......because you go every week no matter what. (ps your fan of the week award is in the post)

i didnt say or dispute what type of fans they were but the fact remains more people go and watch a winning team.

i'll give my dad a call and ask him to log onto his computer incase i have missed anything though

You been watching too much green street again?

And f**k sake go learn how to type in a language sortoff relating to english, the occasional typo, or grammer mistake is fine, but by f**k:huh:

n183605431793_514.jpg

For a "Grammer Nazi", your own grammer is really quite poor. Missing word ,(Have you been watching...etc)

and missing capitals on Green and Street.--- NOW P**S OFF AND STOP HAVING A POP AT A 15 YR OLD SCHOOLBOY WHOSE ONLY CRIME IS OVER-ENTHUSIASM. I bet your Mum is proud of you.

Dear, oh dear, oh dear.....have a lot of you got nothing better to do? A 15 year old boy comes on and asks a simple question about attendances at some junior games and we end up with name calling, a Dunfermline fan who can only recall one game in his entire life, an Airdire fan who desn't have a life and a whole load of tosh in between.

I know young Lee and must say, I wish there were more young people out there with the same outlook on junior football as him, we could do with more young people taking an interest in it.

And just for the record, going back to the original thread, we all know it's quality that counts, not quantity...so The Bankies win hands down.wink.gif

Bring on the Lithgae. Looking forward to getting through there and enjoying a few pints with the Lithgae fans. Onwards and upwards.

Dear, oh dear, oh dear.....have a lot of you got nothing better to do? A 15 year old boy comes on and asks a simple question about attendances at some junior games and we end up with name calling, a Dunfermline fan who can only recall one game in his entire life, an Airdire fan who desn't have a life and a whole load of tosh in between.

I know young Lee and must say, I wish there were more young people out there with the same outlook on junior football as him, we could do with more young people taking an interest in it.

And just for the record, going back to the original thread, we all know it's quality that counts, not quantity...so The Bankies win hands down.wink.gif

Bring on the Lithgae. Looking forward to getting through there and enjoying a few pints with the Lithgae fans. Onwards and upwards.

thank you :)

Bring on linlithgow , easy!!

Archived