Biggest junior support

the bankie

Although I don't want to try and defend that dickhead Grant, what you said there is clearly a load of crap.

awrite kool so its crap that am defendin the juniors wen some arsehole who suppports a team thats no much better comes on and starts bein a d*ck ?

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And whoever said that he doesn't know about pish crowds cause he's only 15 get a fucking grip:lol:

At 15 I had seen my team take 17,500 to a cup final at hampden to seing us take less than a hundred to Queens, In the space of time where he has been alive he will have seen enough, you make it sound like he's 2 years old ffs.

Maybe you should get back to school and learn something...like reading English. If you read my post again, I mention the crowds in The Bankies "junior" lifetime. Now it doesn't take Einstein to work out that in the years Clydebank have been in the juniors, they started in the bottom league...you know the smallest league, the one with arguably least fans. They then moved up a league to arguably a slightly bigger league with some more fans. After this they then got promoted again, to the league they are in just now, in theory more fans again. Are you following? So, in this time The Bankie has seen probably quite average crowds that rise and dip slightly as the seasons progress. He has not followed a team playing in the senior divisions of Scotland, hence he hasn't seen his team take 17,500 people to a cup final at Hampden. He has seen average crowds at every game he's been to, so therefore "he doesn't know about pish crowds" as you so eloquently put it. Remember Clydebank stopped being senior in 2002............... 8 years ago. So if he's been following Clydebank for those 8 years, he will not have seen "pish crowds", as the crowds have remained pretty constant on average.

Lesson over, I now sit back and await the onslaught of expletive's, drivel and bad grammar that I come to expect of the youth of today.rolleyes.gif Consider your arse well and truly skelped.

Mind years ago playing clydebank boys club out Glasgow airport way. Too be fair for a boys team they did have a fair fans on touch line cheering them on , they were actually a good side. Do bankies have any sort of youth set up nowadays or plan to let anything going ?

awrite kool so its crap that am defendin the juniors wen some arsehole who suppports a team thats no much better comes on and starts bein a d*ck ?

You really think any junior team could beat a top first division team? get real.

You really think any junior team could beat a top first division team? get real.

suppose not but they would probably give them a game

like yous beat arbroath didnt you , i know theyre not in a top division but still

and when you played hibs i bet everyone thought it would be like 9-0 to hibs

but they only got 3 goals by you .

Not at any point did he say what I was doing was cool, he even called me a dick, he just pointed out you were talking shit.

Maybe you should get back to school and learn something...like reading English. If you read my post again, I mention the crowds in The Bankies "junior" lifetime. Now it doesn't take Einstein to work out that in the years Clydebank have been in the juniors, they started in the bottom league...you know the smallest league, the one with arguably least fans. They then moved up a league to arguably a slightly bigger league with some more fans. After this they then got promoted again, to the league they are in just now, in theory more fans again. Are you following? So, in this time The Bankie has seen probably quite average crowds that rise and dip slightly as the seasons progress. He has not followed a team playing in the senior divisions of Scotland, hence he hasn't seen his team take 17,500 people to a cup final at Hampden. He has seen average crowds at every game he's been to, so therefore "he doesn't know about pish crowds" as you so eloquently put it. Remember Clydebank stopped being senior in 2002............... 8 years ago. So if he's been following Clydebank for those 8 years, he will not have seen "pish crowds", as the crowds have remained pretty constant on average.

Lesson over, I now sit back and await the onslaught of expletive's, drivel and bad grammar that I come to expect of the youth of today.:rolleyes: Consider your arse well and truly skelped.

I somehow highly doubt that over all these years the crowds have not dipped for one meaningless pointless games:rolleyes:

suppose not but they would probably give them a game

like yous beat arbroath didnt you , i know theyre not in a top division but still

and when you played hibs i bet everyone thought it would be like 9-0 to hibs

but they only got 3 goals by you .

Indeed they did, but then there is a big, big differance between part time football and full time football, any Junior side could beat any part time senior side, it would require the senior side to under perform and for the senior side(depending on how "high up" they were) to have a bad day.

Yes, but they still lost, and there wasn't really any moments where it looked like Hibs wouldn't win, Dunfermline, like it or not, are one of the top teams in the sfl, and while it is possible it is highly improbable.

Not at any point did he say what I was doing was cool, he even called me a dick, he just pointed out you were talking shit.

I somehow highly doubt that over all these years the crowds have not dipped for one meaningless pointless games:rolleyes:

Indeed they did, but then there is a big, big differance between part time football and full time football, any Junior side could beat any part time senior side, it would require the senior side to under perform and for the senior side(depending on how "high up" they were) to have a bad day.

Yes, but they still lost, and there wasn't really any moments where it looked like Hibs wouldn't win, Dunfermline, like it or not, are one of the top teams in the sfl, and while it is possible it is highly improbable.

still proud to be a bankie :P

About 10 teams currently play under the Clydebank fc badge and hopefully that'll go from strength to strength ...

U-21s team just started this year and plan that this will be where future bankies come from ...

thats good bill good luck to them , a couple of my pals played for the bankies boys club , i think they were officially linked with clydebank the club , a couple of my pals played for them in and around 1993,1994,1995 , i refused to join them , i have standards you know tongue.gif , ended up playing with duntocher instead laugh.gif who had a cracking side

' Indeed they did, but then there is a big, big differance between part time football and full time football, any Junior side could beat any part time senior side, it would require the senior side to under perform and for the senior side(depending on how "high up" they were) to have a bad day.

Yes, but they still lost, and there wasn't really any moments where it looked like Hibs wouldn't win, Dunfermline, like it or not, are one of the top teams in the sfl, and while it is possible it is highly improbable. '

what a lot of pish , for a start ' any junior side could beat any part time senior side ' thats nonsense , your central second division sides or bottom leagues in the north for example would have no chance against part time senior sides.

but on the other hand if your top 10 - 15 junior sides played senior part time sides in matches , there would be very little in it at all , even if the senior part time team well.

the fact your on a junior forum telling us ' Dunfermline, like it or not, are one of the top teams in the sfl, ' tells me alot about you , your insecure , your club in 125 years have won 6 honours , you want to feel big and want everyone to know how good your club are , its like a junior fan going on a amateur forum or youth forum slagging them off and proclaiming how good the juniors is , it impresses nobody

why dont ya go back to the forum you should be in , and slag off some raith rovers fans or cowdenbeath fans who have a relevance to your club.

still proud to be a bankie :P

Good on ye:D

' Indeed they did, but then there is a big, big differance between part time football and full time football, any Junior side could beat any part time senior side, it would require the senior side to under perform and for the senior side(depending on how "high up" they were) to have a bad day.

Yes, but they still lost, and there wasn't really any moments where it looked like Hibs wouldn't win, Dunfermline, like it or not, are one of the top teams in the sfl, and while it is possible it is highly improbable. '

what a lot of pish , for a start ' any junior side could beat any part time senior side ' thats nonsense , your central second division sides or bottom leagues in the north for example would have no chance against part time senior sides.

but on the other hand if your top 10 - 15 junior sides played senior part time sides in matches , there would be very little in it at all , even if the senior part time team well.

the fact your on a junior forum telling us ' Dunfermline, like it or not, are one of the top teams in the sfl, ' tells me alot about you , your insecure , your club in 125 years have won 6 honours , you want to feel big and want everyone to know how good your club are , its like a junior fan going on a amateur forum or youth forum slagging them off and proclaiming how good the juniors is , it impresses nobody

why dont ya go back to the forum you should be in , and slag off some raith rovers fans or cowdenbeath fans who have a relevance to your club.

Depends what senior side we're talking about here?huh.gif

I would fancy most junior teams over Elgin etc, but against Cowden, Alloa and Stirling it would most likely require an off day for the senior team.

Actually it has nothing to do with that at all:huh: If I cared about honours and the not I would've supported the old firm, not Dunfermline:huh:

And Raith Rovers are a wee team, while Cowdenbeath are a pub team.

Raith Rovers are a wee team, while Cowdenbeath are a pub team.

obviously your at the wind up and dont mean that , but for the record raith rovers have won more honours than you , raith have a higher record attendance , not really stats that back up your claim of them being the ' wee team ' laugh.gif

and cowdenbeath manager and some players just went to a spl team and are in the same league as the pars , not bad for a ' pub team laugh.gif

Raith Rovers are a wee team, while Cowdenbeath are a pub team.

obviously your at the wind up and dont mean that , but for the record raith rovers have won more honours than you , raith have a higher record attendance , not really stats that back up your claim of them being the ' wee team ' laugh.gif

and cowdenbeath manager and some players just went to a spl team and are in the same league as the pars , not bad for a ' pub team laugh.gif

Raith Rovers major Honours=1(league cup)

And as for record attendance you need to be more specific, are you meaning record home attendance? or attendance played infront off, in that case Raith Rovers do not beat the 100+ thousand that went to Hampden to watch Dunfermline play Celtic.

Either way it means little, the crowds of the past ten years means much more than a record one off 50 years ago:huh:

For a more accurate representation you would look at the average attendance over trhe past 10 years etc, which Dunfermline comfortable win in..

45913_460681265803_708130803_6828686_4452408_n.jpg

Also this picture is wrong, for the ground capacity it is including the now shut down Railway stand.

Key stat there though is the spl overall table one..

Raith = Wee team

And aye that Cowden, the one where there players are flopping in the spl bottom of the table, and Dunfermline can't help who gets promoted, weirdo:huh:

So aye, your post just failed..

You're trying too hard

Trying far too hard on a junior forum too be clever stats can be twisted anyway suit an argument , thank god for the ignore button , I am bored of your stupid posts on a junior forum , I know a couple of pars fans , they have read all your posts and there cringing in embarrasment at the rubbish your coming out with.

By way your chairman is the biggest arsehole in Scottish football at any level !

Now where is that ignor button

Trying far too hard on a junior forum too be clever stats can be twisted anyway suit an argument , thank god for the ignore button , I am bored of your stupid posts on a junior forum , I know a couple of pars fans , they have read all your posts and there cringing in embarrasment at the rubbish your coming out with.

By way your chairman is the biggest arsehole in Scottish football at any level !

Now where is that ignor button

Think you quoted the wrong guy :lol:

Archived