Biggest junior support

the bankie

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cus it is wink.gif

we outnumber most teams home and away.

and have the biggest for cup games wink.gif

In the words of Sheena Easton; "for your eyes only, only for you" Bankie you'll not know her if you're only 15 but your posts make me sound impartial. Anyway, I never claimed Talbot had the biggest support in Junior football, I claimed they had the biggest in World Football, pro rata.

talbot do have a very good support , but , clydebank's support is bigger/louder/more passionate/ and more loyal than any other junior club ;)

F.A.C.T

Clydebank = the Celtic of the Juniors = Best fans in the world. Heard it all before. No I respect for example supporters of Maryhill for what they are going through if they can turn up every week to watch their team lose and go through relegation after relegation each season and keep coming back then they are among the most loyal passionate supporters you could come across. When Clydebank go into a downward spiral and they will at some point it happens to most clubs during their history, see who sticks around to watch, you will find out that some peoples loyaltys only last as long as there is success.

Clydebank = the Celtic of the Juniors = Best fans in the world. Heard it all before. No I respect for example supporters of Maryhill for what they are going through if they can turn up every week to watch their team lose and go through relegation after relegation each season and keep coming back then they are among the most loyal passionate supporters you could come across. When Clydebank go into a downward spiral and they will at some point it happens to most clubs during their history, see who sticks around to watch, you will find out that some peoples loyaltys only last as long as there is success.

you cant knock our fans for loyalty.I think our downward spiral was when we died as a senior team.Now 200 - 400 odd folk turnout to see us as a junior team.We are loyal but no more loyal than someone who turns out everyweek to see any other team..

you cant knock our fans for loyalty.I think our downward spiral was when we died as a senior team.Now 200 - 400 odd folk turnout to see us as a junior team.We are loyal but no more loyal than someone who turns out everyweek to see any other team..

Try telling 'the Bankie' that.:rolleyes:

Try telling 'the Bankie' that.rolleyes.gif

200 - 400 , thats good , about the same as most premier teams , and we get alot bigger for cup games

and were a good team .

dont know why people make such a big deal over me having a laugh , u all just jump right on the hook rolleyes.gif

200 - 400 , thats good , about the same as most premier teams , and we get alot bigger for cup games

and were a good team .

dont know why people make such a big deal over me having a laugh , u all just jump right on the hook rolleyes.gif

Ok, no probs keep up the enthusiasm, by the way have you come across HibeeJibee yet?.:lol:

and were a good team .

Not so much a hook - which any competent angler will tell you requires a bit of subtlety and patience - as a hand grenade. :lol:

Not so much a hook - which any competent angler will tell you requires a bit of subtlety and patience - as a hand grenade. :lol:

Fishing With Shrapnel ... another in the J R Hartley series!

From this thread I have learned the following:

The Clydebank Support= the Chuck Norris of junior football.

does that mean they are bible bashers or tough guys ?

Didn't realise that Bankie bashing was a sport on here, why does every one gang up on them?.

because theyre jealous that wee will get promoted and become a real force in junior football and take over all the big teams and go ahead of them and outnumber them at every game ( well we already do :P ) .

thats why they gang up on us , to make themselves feel better.

But surely they if they are in the majority they can't be ganged up on.

Think about it......Aaaaaaah!

Never did a head count and I'm still relatively new to the forum. So I take it you just mention a few key words and they start appearing, like stars on a clear night or gulls around cold abandoned takeaway leftovers early on a Sunday morning on Sauchiehall Street.

were you not on giving them a hard line just there !

They seem to like the attention. I wont make a habit of it anyway, quite like the Bankies, I want to see them do well and I really mean that.:D

Archived