The Metalhead thread

Zizou-5

Its been so long since I went to any gigs in Glasgow, anyone an idea what times they usually finish?

I've got two at the SECC and one at the Barras coming up, would I be able to make the last train at queen street at 23:50 for both?

Its been so long since I went to any gigs in Glasgow, anyone an idea what times they usually finish?

I've got two at the SECC and one at the Barras coming up, would I be able to make the last train at queen street at 23:50 for both?

Also been a while since i've been at a gig at Barras, but i'm 99% they all finished at 11pm (noise curfew?) - cause I always missed my last train at 11.15pm. Providing you don't f**k about too long getting stuff out of cloakroom/buying merch, you would make 23.50 fine.

Similar for SECC, but obviously it will be slightly slower to empty

Aye I think the curfew is 11pm but most gigs finish about 22:30 to 22:45. Takes you about 20 mins to walk back into the centre from the SECC.

Walked back in after Priest and Maiden and didn't have to rush for the last train.

Barras is only about 10 mins from Queen Street.

Overkill.

Anyone up for Gorgoroth and Vader on November 5th, and the Candlefest, including the masterful Falloch the following weekend?

Both sound double-thumbs good to me!

Same date as the Motorhead gig

Overkill.

Anyone up for Gorgoroth and Vader on November 5th, and the Candlefest, including the masterful Falloch the following weekend?

Both sound double-thumbs good to me!

Its the 13th of november according to classic grand and tickets scotland! I should be going but cant make the 5th

Edited by Zizou-5