The Metalhead thread

Zizou-5

Nup, he was fcuking amazing at Ozzfest in London last year :D

I see...I hope that's not true....

Andy Copping has said there will be another headliner announced tonight, and that kid of coincides with the Sabbath announcement today

(they have a countdown on their website for it as well)

We'll see soon enough I guess

Fair enough, I'm probably already there since I've never seen Metallica before but really want to.

Must say, I love that they're announcing headliners this early now. Two before Christmas, is that a record? tongue.gif Means I can get shit sorted early biggrin.gif

The opportunity to see Wherever I May Roam live. Most pleasing.

Very happy with that; Lulu will just be a bad memory by then (although I will certainly have some kind of table related banner) and after the somewhat disappointing set in the SECC, I'm desperate to see them somewhere where the sound isn't total baws and they have a conventional stage set-up meaning I can see the whole band.

Sabbath would be even better though. Never thought I'd get the chance to see them, but now there's a real chance. To say everyone'll be gutted if it turns out not to be them now is a bit of an understatement though. The Download forum will go into meltdown. laugh.gif

As I said earlier I would rather they were at Sonisphere but download will have to do!!!!! :D At least we get to see them !!! :)

Guess that Manowar will be there also subbing to them? If that annoucement of them playing with Sabbath is to be believed.

As I said earlier I would rather they were at Sonisphere but download will have to do!!!!! :D At least we get to see them !!! :)

Guess that Manowar will be there also subbing to them? If that annoucement of them playing with Sabbath is to be believed.

If Manowar play as well I may die of happiness. I doubt it though; Copping's tried to get them before and said they asked for a ridiculous amount of money. They also failed to sell out an Academy tour this month, which is hardly the mark of a band who can sub-headline main at Download.

Well that was fucking painful. That was the first track I've heard by Metallica at Lou Reed on Later.

Why? Just fucking why?

Lou Reeds lyrics didn't even seem to fit with the music. He just appeared to be mumbling randomly. Then they all had te cheek to smile when the track finished. They must be taking the piss out of us all.

Well that was fucking painful. That was the first track I've heard by Metallica at Lou Reed on Later.

Why? Just fucking why?

Lou Reeds lyrics didn't even seem to fit with the music. He just appeared to be mumbling randomly. Then they all had te cheek to smile when the track finished. They must be taking the piss out of us all.

I sense rage in you, Jimmy.

3552d4.jpg

Rammstein's setlist is looking pretty spiffy.

Sonne

Amerika

Keine Lust

Sehnsucht

Asche zu Asche

Feuer Frei!

Mutter

Mein Teil

Du Riescht So Gut

Links 2-3-4

Du Hast

Haifisch

Buck Dich

Mann Gegen Mann

Pussy

=========================

Mein Herz Brennt

Wollt Ihr Das Bett In Flammen Sehen

Ohne Dich

=========================

Engel

Ich Will

I've got a semi. Newcastle is gonna fucking ROCK!!!