The Metalhead thread

Zizou-5

OK THERE BEST?? will listen to some of its songs on spotify 1st, is it better than "wrath"

Yes it is better than Wrath.

In order from best i'd say:

Ashes of the Wake

As the Palaces Burn

Wrath

Sacrament

New American Gospel

Although I LOVE lamb of god, I love all the albums but some are slightly better than others...

They are phenominal live too...think i've seen them 9 times now

Edited by Mik

Ashes of the Wake

As the Palaces Burn

Wrath

Sacrament

New American Gospel

Although I LOVE lamb of god, I love all the albums but some are slightly better than others...

ok thanks will check some of them out reviews i have seen of wrath some guys say its best so ones above it must be good, you heard any of new one?

ok thanks will check some of them out reviews i have seen of wrath some guys say its best so ones above it must be good, you heard any of new one?

Just 'Ghost Walking' from the new album so far mate, sounds good too. Can't wait till it comes out

Ashes of the Wake

As the Palaces Burn

Wrath

Sacrament

New American Gospel

Lamb of God are slowly becoming my fave band been listening to various tracks today at the moment Sacrement is my fave

Lamb of God are slowly becoming my fave band been listening to various tracks today at the moment Sacrement is my fave

:D brilliant.

Here's some of my favorite tracks off each album.

New American Gospel - Letter to the Unborn, The Subtle Arts of Murder and Persuasion, ODHGABFE

As the Palaces Burn - Ruin, For Your Malice, Vigil, 11th Hour

Ashes of the Wake - Laid to Rest, Hourglass, Omerta, One Gun

Sacrament - Walk with Me in Hell, Blacken the Cursed Sun, Redneck

Wrath - Contractor, Broken Hands, Set to Fail

Edited by Mik

Lamb of God are my 2nd favourite band. Not one of their tracks do I find poor and thats rare in the world of music.

Putting the albums in order is pretty hard as they're all absolutely amazing. I'll do my best to pick one track from each for shits and giggles.

New American Gospel - Black Label

As The Palaces Burn - For Your Malice (f*ck me it was hard picking just one from that album but the intro to that song is amazing)

Ashes of the Wake - What I've Become/Remorse is For The Dead (again that was fucking solid and still didnt get it down to one)

Sacrament - Blacken The Cursed Sun

Wrath - Contractor

Honorable mentions to: One Gun, 11th Hour, Set To Fail, Shoulder of Your God, An Extra Nail For Your Coffin, Condemn The Hive, Walk With Me In Hell, Beating On Deaths Door.

Pretty honorable mention to all of their songs though.

Lamb of God are my 2nd favourite band. Not one of their tracks do I find poor and thats rare in the world of music.

Putting the albums in order is pretty hard as they're all absolutely amazing. I'll do my best to pick one track from each for shits and giggles.

New American Gospel - Black Label

As The Palaces Burn - For Your Malice (f*ck me it was hard picking just one from that album but the intro to that song is amazing)

Ashes of the Wake - What I've Become/Remorse is For The Dead (again that was fucking solid and still didnt get it down to one)

Sacrament - Blacken The Cursed Sun

Wrath - Contractor

Honorable mentions to: One Gun, 11th Hour, Set To Fail, Shoulder of Your God, An Extra Nail For Your Coffin, Condemn The Hive, Walk With Me In Hell, Beating On Deaths Door.

Pretty honorable mention to all of their songs though.

thanks gives me a lot to go on, i notice a lot of there cds are avilable for under a £5 so thats good also