The Metalhead thread

Zizou-5

Aye, but it completely slipped my mind. I'm not aware of them using it before. Or at least, not that I've heard. What Slayer song did they use?

They used "Cult" to promote the Saints vs Rangers scottish cup semi final in 2008.

And they used "Fuel" by Metallica for the league cup semi the following year Im sure.

Currently half way through this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isGXkh90yQA

I love Maiden, over 30 years in the business and still great,first time I saw them was in 83 on the Piece of Mind tour at the Embra Playhouse,outstanding then and brilliant when I took my 12 year old son to see them last year in Belfast,one of the most important bands in British music history without a doubt and not given the respect in the media and music industry that they deserve,ask yourself this in 20 years time will Coldplay sell out 250,000 tickets in Rio? Doubt itwink.gif Up the Irons!!!!!

Anyone heard this yet?
Its the debut single from a new " supergroup" featuring- Matt Tuck of BFMV on guitar and backing vocals, Liam Cormier of Cancer Bats on lead vocals, Mike Kingswood of Glamour of the Kill on guitar, Joe Copcutt formerly of Rise to Remain playing bass and Jason Bowld of Pitchshifter on drums.

I love this track and the band sound promising as hell. Album due out soon.

Anyone heard this yet?

Its the debut single from a new " supergroup" featuring- Matt Tuck of BFMV on guitar and backing vocals, Liam Cormier of Cancer Bats on lead vocals, Mike Kingswood of Glamour of the Kill on guitar, Joe Copcutt formerly of Rise to Remain playing bass and Jason Bowld of Pitchshifter on drums.

Pretty good, actually. Cheers for posting!

Anyone heard this yet?

quite liked that actually

French metal titans Gojira will be playing three UK dates this June!

The band – who release their incredible new album ‘L’Enfant Sauvage‘ later this year – will play the following venues:

Jun 25 Sheffield Corporation

Jun 26 Bimringham O2 Academy 2

Jun 27 London O2 Academy Islington

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/gojira-uk-dates-confirmed/

Nothing further north then Sheffield. f**k :(

There was a rumour about a month ago that they'd be playing the Garage on June 22nd, which is still free. Hoping the announcement of that has just been delayed for some reason, really want to see them again.