The Metalhead thread

Zizou-5

6 hours ago, Mik said:

Apparently Maiden are going to announce a 12-date UK tour for March :thumsup2

I hope they dontplay the entire book of souls live like they did with a matter of.......... But I'll be there.

10 minutes ago, bennett said:

I hope they dontplay the entire book of souls live like they did with a matter of.......... But I'll be there.

It's the BoS tour so the set will be heavy with them. At Download they played 6 songs from BoS. Namely;

If Enternity Should Fail

Speed of Light

Tears of a Clown

The Red & The Black

Death or Glory

The Book of Souls

-------------

I'd swap Death or Glory with When the River Runs Deep. Apart form that all good :)

I'll be there anyway.

19 hours ago, bennett said:

I'd like to see them delve more into brave new world and dance of death along with the obvious classics, plus a few new songs too.

They did quite a few of the newer ones last time at SECC. Wicker man, BRave new world and blood brothers at least. 

Quite liked BOS so looking forward to it. River runs deep needs to be included tho. Bruce has lost a bit of range recently, won't be long till they start down tuning

5 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Korn & Limp Bizkit touring in December for any nu-metal fans interested...

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/korn-and-limp-bizkit-to-join-forces-for-uk-tour-in-december/

Would've maybe went if it wasn't on a Wednesday night. Pure nostalgic goodness.

Korn were f*cking excellent at Download this year though

2 hours ago, Mik said:

Yasssssssss. Fucking shitey Tuesday night, but it's the Irons so...

Quite happy about Shinedown, I think they're alright and have wanted to catch them live. My wife and I shall be in attendance

Just in case this turns out to be shite then I blame the Cathouse who posted it Facebook yesterday.  Think its genuine though.  A date in Aberdeen as well :thumsup2

Maiden tour is announced tomorrow.  Fingers crossed the poster that leaked is 100% spot on.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37438005

Sounds like they'll be going down the Biffy route of your credit/debit card being your way of actually getting into the gig.  While I totally understand the reasons and I've been ripped off for gigs before by having to pay over the odds for tickets I do miss not getting a paper ticket to keep as a memento.  Having said that my ticket for the last time Maiden played Aberdeen in 2011 accidentally went through the wash the day after the gig :(