May 2011 Election

xbl

498 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

STV: Tories might lose Edinburgh Pentlands to SNP.

Bye bye McLetchie. :lol:

Kind of expected he'd be in hot water, tbh, although it'll still require more than just Lib Dems going SNP going by the figures on Wikipedia.

If McLetchie does fall, Galloway must be wobbling too - us Berwickshire-ites might well be the only Tory constiuency in the nation come tomorrow morning.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...what the? Wasn't this a safe seat? :o

Yes, so much so that I very almost didn't go and vote today as I believed Labour were safe as houses here.

Delighted.

East Lothian Area VL's - I. Gray.

Nicely done. :lol:

I went out tonight planning my return from the pub to be just before the results started coming in. I walked through the door the very second my dad was shouting 'Ya fucking dancer' at Kerr losing his seat. :D

Hamilton too, these fuckers could fall apart tonight.

If Duncan McNeill loses I'm doing cartwheels down the street.

FFS It's hardly historic. Trust the fucking Nats to get over excited over a parish council. :rolleyes:

It's obvious the Lib Dems support has collapsed completely but the Conservatives support appears to be holding up extremely well.

FFS It's hardly historic. Trust the fucking Nats to get over excited over a parish council. :rolleyes:

It's obvious the Lib Dems support has collapsed completely but the Conservatives support appears to be holding up extremely well.

^^^

Verge of tears! :lol:

Labour's arrogance in not putting their big hitters on the list vote is really going to bite them on the arse.

No, no, no...the Lamont woman says that using the list as a "backup" is disgraceful. :rolleyes:

Archived