May 2011 Election

xbl

498 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should say that this Labour catastrophe seems a peculiarly Scottish phenomenon tonight. It's not being replicated elsewhere, at all.

They're rampaging through councils in England. And are on track for a majority in Wales, allowing them to ditch Plaid as coalition partners.

Should say that this Labour catastrophe seems a peculiarly Scottish phenomenon tonight. It's not being replicated elsewhere, at all.

They're rampaging through councils in England. And are on track for a majority in Wales, allowing them to ditch Plaid as coalition partners.

I look forward to Berwick-Mad insisting that there is no difference between the North of England and Scotland. Tonight makes it clear. Scotland is different.

I tried watching a welsh declaration. The two minutes of gargling put me off.

I look forward to Berwick-Mad insisting that there is no difference between the North of England and Scotland. Tonight makes it clear. Scotland is different.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing the overall % breakdowns between England, Wales and Scotland tomorrow. Plaid Cymru is collapsing and England of course doesn't have a "local" option*... the SNP and the Scottish voters are a complete wildcard. It used to be that the political map only looked massively different in Northern Ireland: now we see a second part of the UK with much to consider.

*well, the Tories

Archived