Southland

Mr. Brightside

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? You're a hard man to please. Loads about Nate and Sammy for you as well

There wasn't exactly loads, but getting my weekly fix of Sammy is all good and worth the hour alonetongue.gif, but the rest was a bit meh I thought.

Oh and it'll be Russell who sent those photos to the media, getting Lydia in trouble. He was struggling for money and she knocked him back for a borrow, so he'll have sold them for a tidy profit.ph34r.gif

How many episodes are we into the series, I've lost count.

Watching the first season again, some guy stops Coop and Sherman, saying he's late for an appointment.

Guy - "Can you at least call me a cab?!"

Coop - "YOU'RE A CAB!"

:lol:

My personal favourite was when they pulled over the wee rich boy.

Guy - "Do you know who my father is?"

Cooper - "Why? Did your mother not tell you?"

Did I miss something when did we realise Coop was gay??? That was a total shock the other night......

I thought it became quite obvious when he and Ben attended the funeral of Coops old cop pal who hung himself (series 2 I think). Both his ex wife and his pals ex wife were giving him looks and Cooper was being scarce with the details, so I had my suspicions. Also, isn't the bar where he gets his painkillers a gay bar? It's always just guys in it. Although, nothing was confirmed, I suspected he may be gay. I still expect a full scale meltdown from Cooper sooner or later.

Archived