The Walking Dead

King Kebab

I thought bobert was bitten at the time and then him crying outside made me even more sure. (Also the case in the comics except it was Dale instead of Bob.)

From wiki:

After a scuffle with a small group of zombies, Dale is bitten on his shoulder. At first, he concealed his wound and attempted to leave, sparing Andrea the pain of seeing him like this. Before he could die, he was captured by the Hunters and wakes up to find half of his other leg had been eaten by them.

Anybody else notice the guy tyrese thought he had killed in ep1 was at the campfire

Edited by killie_lad

Anyone find it strange that Glenn and Maggie left Rick's group and went Abraham and Eugene to DC? Always thought that they would stick with the main group after everything they've been through, especially Glenn.

Edited by IainMorton

OSHA.

Loved it.

I'd imagine next weeks episode will have a massive change of pace, maybe not mind, but I'm fine with that. The recent episodes have been great.

I'll avoid spoilers for a while just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet.

Edited by kev23

Somebody has already said it but, "c**t Rick"© is the best Rick!!!

And when "c**t Rick"© is on show, the episode is usually guaranteed to be a belter and this one was, The Hunters weren't going to be around for long, they were only in the Graphic novels for a couple of issues and with the producers already proclaiming that this season is going back to the comics I didn't think they would be around for the full season, but I have to admit I didn't think the would be offed as quick as that!!!

b5be2cf04bdef075470469366a8a5236.jpg

The only thing that continues to disappoint me is Tyreese, to be fair the TV Tyreese is a strong character whose various strengths and weaknesses are becoming integral to the overall group dynamic, but as somebody who read the graphic novels before the TV show started, he's a fucking big jessie compared to the Tyreese from the comics!!!

He was probably the character all the fans were waiting on the most and to be honest he has just been one big let down, the only thing TV Tyreese really has in common with his comic counterpart is his hammer, I mean Rick uses him as a fucking babysitter, comic Tyreese would be telling him where to stick that one!!!

Edited by King Kebab

Just had a thought, if as the producers have said, that the show is going back to it's roots story wise, could that mean that...

we could be seeing the gang ending up at the Alexandria Safe-Zone???

and could that mean, we could be heading towards a confontation with

Negan

Negan-on-Walking-Dead-TV-Show.jpg

Just had a thought, if as the producers have said, that the show is going back to it's roots story wise, could that mean that...

we could be seeing the gang ending up at the Alexandria Safe-Zone???

and could that mean, we could be heading towards a confontation with

Negan

Negan-on-Walking-Dead-TV-Show.jpg

Over 100 issues of the comic based inside that place so it could be quite boring if so?

Over 100 issues of the comic based inside that place so it could be quite boring if so?

I really hope it doesnt head toward the Alexandria Safe Zone arc. I've only read outlines of the comic issues with this story but its essentially The Governor story all over again - Guy from another settlement threatens Rick and they war it out, booring.

Really surprised at Glenn and Maggie going to DC. It's quite clear that Eugene hasn't a clue.

I know it's a programme and they can't just have them sitting about in a safe place all day, well not again, but the most reasonable move would surely be to hang fire in the church for a while. The priest, presuming he's telling the truth, has lived there for a year and I don't think has been bothered by walkers too much until he ventured out with church.

All too cosy so he's probably lying.

Quite excited to see what Daryll brings back with him next week.

I thought that was a brilliant episode.

This is going to be the best season yet.

I think you could be right mate. Definitely the best thing on TV at the moment imo.

Certainly the strongest start to a series yet as well, 3 top notch episodes so far. Seems like the guys running the show are really in their groove now and a lot of the little annoying issues seem to be getting ironed out.

dicky spoiler from you tbh. Most spoilers are around current week.

From what I read, I presumed he meant she was the one with Daryl.

Next weeks promo just shows Beth from presumably before last nights episode though. So Beth's in the next episode, but I have no idea who it is with Daryl. Not much of a spoiler imo!