The Walking Dead

King Kebab

If I remember right Negan says something along the lines of "If anyone moves cut out Carl's eye and feed it to Rick". So it's not either of them. I'm going to be an optimist and say it isn't Darryl because his hair would be covering his eyes ruining the POV shot :)

Since whoever gets killed is supposedly going to be shown next season. I don't think it will be anyone important. You aren't likely going to start off episode one with the beating of a beloved character to death. So my vote's on it being Aaron.

The above quote is perhaps a hint that the previous quote is going to be the case. I know Reedus will be upset from a cast point of view losing one of his colleagues, but from a viewer point of view losing Maggie is the only one that would be quite a horrifying piece of television. Purely down to the fact we know she is carrying a baby.

I'm surprised no one has really latched onto this! For me, who I want to see go and who I think needs to go are two entirely different things.

Quite simply I want Coral to get bludgeoned though it's not going to happen apparently. But IMO the show needs a shock. A major shock. So on that basis they really need to kill off Rick, Daryl or Michonne for it to have any real impact. Glenn dying and not dying is getting dull but killing one of the other 3 would be a jaw dropping moment and would seriously change the game. It would no longer be a safe show if it were to happen. Can't see it though <_<

I'd love it if it was Coral too but as you say it won't happen. Although just because Negan says feed his eye to his father, it could just be a line to throw us but I really doubt it.

If it's between Rick,Daryl and Michonne then it has to be Michonne given my hair in the face and light theory.

If it was Glenn, surely from his view you'd see the lights directly from the car but it's on the left hand side of the screen. The rv was directly in front of Rick and that's nowhere to be seen either.

I think iv convinced myself it's Michonne, I realise I had way too much time on my hands for a Sunday night but I don't like golf :P.

My guess is Abraham, I think him fronting up to Negan would have been the end for him, The whole taken like a champ comment would make me think it too.

I know that generally you can pick the walking dead apart and sometimes it's best not to but with a group the size of Negans and the obvious firepower it posesses wouldn't the group have come across them already and why wouldn't they have taken Alexandria before now which in all honesty looks a smashing place to live . 

Not sure if this has already been covered but the first person view of the victim had no hair over the eyes. If it was Daryl, Glen etc there would of been some hair in there vision, It must be Abraham 

Not sure if this has already been covered but the first person view of the victim had no hair over the eyes. If it was Daryl, Glen etc there would of been some hair in there vision, It must be Abraham

Been covered :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Onto the latter stages of season 3. You forget half the things that have happened back then.

The thing that stands out most is how much of a decent guy Rick was, well up until Whories death then he goes a bit loopy but the kindness was there.

Glenn was a great character until he fell in love with Maggie.

Dale and his RV are legends, Hershal was a good man.

Season 2 got a bit of a pounding for being boring but looking back it was actually really good. If I remember correctly its season 5 that is the worst out the lot for me.

The difference in the zombies is amazing too.

Oh and that Andrea is something else, grade A w@nk. Remember when she couldn't shoot then all of a sudden she got one head shot on a zombie and suddenly turned into John Wayne?

Edited by sergie's no1 fan

• 4 weeks later...

Season 7 Trailer now released!!!

Got to say there is a couple of faces noticably absent from it, obviously keeping us guessing who Negan has obviously offed!!!

Also loved the big fuckoff clue that we are going to be seeing "The Kingdom" at some stage of the proceedings!!!

Season 7 Trailer now released!!!

Got to say there is a couple of faces noticably absent from it, obviously keeping us guessing who Negan has obviously offed!!!

Also loved the big fuckoff clue that we are going to be seeing "The Kingdom" at some stage of the proceedings!!!

Well there goes my Abraham and Eugene theory.

It's looking like Glenn isn't it?

I'd forgotten about they'd built up the world's worst ever bad guy, just ruined it for me. Ive a feeling that they'll drag the whole began thing out and interest will be lost.

Signs in the last season of things like bullets and fuel running out, folk reverting back to horses and spears/swords. Probably where Eugene's bullet making factory will come in handy.

I think it is fake. Most of the people commenting on the video seem to think it's fake. When the tiger appeared, I was like "wtf" :lol:

Don't dis the tiger, you may be shocked!!! ;)