Top Jobs

sonsanorak

1 Music reviewer

2 Film critic

3 Booze taster (preferably Whisky but would happily settle for wine or lager :D )

4 Customs & Excise (yes of course I took that kilo of Columbian to the incinerator ;):lol: )

5 Travel writer

4/ Blacksmith

:o Do you mean a horse-blacksmith or metal fabricator blacksmith?

Quite surprised somebody would chose this!

1/ sports physiotherapist

2/ podiatrist

3/ dentist

4/ primary teacher

5/ em, er.....working with my dad! :D

:o Do you mean a horse-blacksmith or metal fabricator blacksmith?

Quite surprised somebody would chose this!

1/ sports physiotherapist

2/ podiatrist

3/ dentist

4/ primary teacher

5/ em, er.....working with my dad! :D

It's the proper blacksmith horsey version :D

I've always wanted to hang around with women wearing tight riding trousers. It would be camel toe city :lol:

In some parts of Africa it is considered bad luck to marry a virgin, so there are guys who go around getting paid to deflower virgins. Can't be a bad day at the office, can it?

Africa's riddled with AIDS though. Stands to reason that the deflowerers could give your future Mrs a dose ;)

It's the proper blacksmith horsey version :D

I've always wanted to hang around with women wearing tight riding trousers. It would be camel toe city :lol:

Ahhhh, my dad worked as one of them during his younger days when he was an apprentice at the smiddy, and the two blacksmiths i use for my horse only do a few horses each now as there backs are fucked up. SO it's not such a great job afterall!

The metal fabricator/blacksmith is where it's at. I like that kinda stuff...i'm always learning when i'm at my dad's! B)

Rather than fantasy the top 5 Job I want are:

1) Scuba dive instructor - just two course to go!

2) Ghillie or Ranger - have helped a couple out in the past and it was good fun.

3) "Proper" Marine Biology job - not the coastal management pish that are always advertised, I want sun, beachs, babes & sharks!

4) Nature tour boat operator - this is down as my pre-retirement job. Buy a boat and show punter wildlife. Sorted.

5)Wildlife Photographer

Liam

PS. I notice that Richard Branson's kids aren't interested in continuing the Virgin business and want to go their own way, fuxake I'd love to be heir to that business!

Archived