Top Jobs

sonsanorak

I've changed my mind about some of mine. ;)

Criminologist(Spelling?)

Mortition(Is that the right name for the people that investigate how a person died?)

Coroner in England, Pathologist in Scotland I think!

A mortitian is more likely to work for an undertakers

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've changed my mind about some of mine. ;)

Criminologist(Spelling?)

Mortition(Is that the right name for the people that investigate how a person died?)

Have you read the book "Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers" by Mary Roach, Saints1884? If not, I'd thoroughly recommend it.

Have you read the book "Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers" by Mary Roach, Saints1884? If not, I'd thoroughly recommend it.

Not read it,but will have a look out for it. Thank you. :D

Coroner in England, Pathologist in Scotland I think!

A mortitian is more likely to work for an undertakers

It's a very fascinating subject. On the discovery health channel they have a programme about this. It's called Dr G: Medical Examiner, The Mystery of the Haunted Crossing.

I see that doctor from Germany,the one that did the live autopsy on channel four is back again this week. I never watched the live autopsy but i heard about it. So this should be just as good. :D

It looks manky! :yucky

Imagine doing that for a living! :o

:lol: It's interesting,and tells you a lot about the way the body works,sort of the in's and out of the body. So to speak. :D

Edit: I want to see how he manages to get the persons skin off in one bit. :unsure:

Archived