The Falkirk FC Thread

This is the crux of the matter. Falkirk approached, Rae was dingying it til after the Partick game, then McKinnon came in asking why he wasn't given permission to speak to Falkirk. At some point Falkirk have given word to McKinnon, directly or indirectly, that their approach was rejected.

It was the Easdales that told McKinnon our approach was rejected. They also said he would be as well taking this job as they would have him sacked by the new year. The way in which the Easdales acted breached the contract between McKinnon and Morton which led to the resignations. I’ve said this before but I actually feel sorry for Crawford Rae, he hasn’t got a clue what’s going on behind him.

5 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

It was the Easdales that told McKinnon our approach was rejected. They also said he would be as well taking this job as they would have him sacked by the new year. The way in which the Easdales acted breached the contract between McKinnon and Morton which led to the resignations. I’ve said this before but I actually feel sorry for Crawford Rae, he hasn’t got a clue what’s going on behind him.

See the source image

Please. Do go on :/

can you imagine going into your work after a shift then your employer saying "oh by the way someone else wanted to offer you a job but i didn't bother telling you cause i didn't think it was important or you wouldn't want it cause you have a job here" , think you would be pretty pissed off at that one as well

2 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

can you imagine going into your work after a shift then your employer saying "oh by the way someone else wanted to offer you a job but i didn't bother telling you cause i didn't think it was important or you wouldn't want it cause you have a job here" , think you would be pretty pissed off at that one as well

Our chairman was happy for Ray to speak with Falkirk AFTER our game the following day. He's openly stated this. 

Just now, Scosha said:

Our chairman was happy for Ray to speak with Falkirk AFTER our game the following day. He's openly stated this. 

Dress it up whatever way you want but if your boss didn't tell you about the chance of another job and you lost that job to someone else, you would be pretty pissed off and don't say you wouldn't 

1 minute ago, Scosha said:

He also stated there's a three year plan for promotion. 

The quicker the guy fúcks off, and takes every last one of the brown nosers with him, the better.

IMO, obviously.

Just now, AL-FFC said:

Dress it up whatever way you want but if your boss didn't tell you about the chance of another job and you lost that job to someone else, you would be pretty pissed off and don't say you wouldn't 

Think it's fair enough that he wanted to wait until after the game no more than 24 hours away and then say Falkirk have contacted us wanting to speak to you. 

FWIW it wouldn't surprise me at all if Crawford/Morton/both have made an absolute arse of this. Guess we'll find out either way soon enough. 

Crawford Rae really is one mewling c**t.

If we all take one thing away from this incident, it should be that.

I mean really, what an insufferably pathetic wee man.

If there are any Morton fans on here who know him personally I would l like to think this has changed any relationship they had with him.

1 hour ago, badgerthewitness said:

It's Jonaton Johanssen I feel for. Imagine your new club, its fans and even the local press being utterly obsessed with the previous guy.

Wouldn't be surprised if he bails out at the earliest opportunity.

I hope not, he appears clueless and him taking Morten back to their rightful place in the seaside leagues would be delicious.

19 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Crawford Rae really is one mewling c**t.

If we all take one thing away from this incident, it should be that.

I mean really, what an insufferably pathetic wee man.

If there are any Morton fans on here who know him personally I would l like to think this has changed any relationship they had with him.

If that’s  what you think of CR I can’t wait to hear your view of your own chairperson after today’s mauling.

Actually it's all getting a bit silly. 

If the shoe was on the other foot Falkirk or indeed any other club would be taking the same action as Morton and the fans of said club would have behaved /be behaving in a similar manner too. To suggest differently is either to be hypocritical or delusional. 

Now we await the conclusion of the tribunal and then we move on, but as is the nature of football the repercussions will rumble on for years to come every time the teams meet.