The Falkirk FC Thread

Most of the loan players.

Can't see Lewis wanting to stick around. Dallison and a few more will be getting paid off. It's just a question of how much it takes.
Whilst hopefully it's the last we've seen of Irving, Haber, Sammut & Bauben. Rudden might take convincing to extend his loan.
It'll likely take a shed load to get rid of Dumbya, Russell, Dallinson, Lewis, Fasan, Muirhead, Brough & Harrison.
There's also dubiety in whether Kidd, McKee & Petra have any worth.

We are trying to play counter attacking football when we are completely unable to defend. we sit deep and invite them forward. If, and we tend not to, do win the ball we have no pace going forward or nobody able to make a forward pass. If the manager cannot see that then id be asking him questions as to what he sees and perhaps he needs to take a seat in the stand as the fans can see it.  

While Johnston and Clark were animated and involved, MacKinnon and Taylor just stood still mumbling at each other.

8 months to the day since our last home win in the league. I just hope January brings us a something.

36 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Watch Rays interview. Basically he is now saying a lot of that shower will never pull on a Falkirk Shirt again. Missed no punches

What he did say tho was 6 or 7 incoming, Id prefer he would say 8 or more because out of the 6 or 7 some will be duds.

Dallison, Haber, Russell(obviously more than football keeping him out)Sammut, Harrison, Fasan, Dumbaya, Lewis,Bauben should be out and there is a few more Id rather see gone but could contribute

20 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

In the unlikely event that Stokes joined us, I doubt he would divide the fans anyway, tbh.
Not gonna happen sadly....

Given that Stokes is signed up to 2022, Id say more chance of Stainrod coming back....

I wonder if its Cardle if given the ITK is indeed has some knowledge

5 minutes ago, MrDust said:

What he did say tho was 6 or 7 incoming, Id prefer he would say 8 or more because out of the 6 or 7 some will be duds.

Dallison, Haber, Russell(obviously more than football keeping him out)Sammut, Harrison, Fasan, Dumbaya, Lewis,Bauben should be out and there is a few more Id rather see gone but could contribute

Given that Stokes is signed up to 2022, Id say more chance of Stainrod coming back....

I wonder if its Cardle if given the ITK is indeed has some knowledge

7 minutes ago, kiddy said:

Whilst hopefully it's the last we've seen of Irving, Haber, Sammut & Bauben. Rudden might take convincing to extend his loan.
It'll likely take a shed load to get rid of Dumbya, Russell, Dallinson, Lewis, Fasan, Muirhead, Brough & Harrison.
There's also dubiety in whether Kidd, McKee & Petra have any worth.

Dumbuya (who?) and Russell (who?) are both out of contract in January, as is Bauben, so it won't cost a penny to empty any of them and good riddance, a criminal waste of cash in each case. Irving's loan is up so cheerio to him. Haber is not wanted back at Dundee, so unless we have a break clause there is a chance we are lumbered with him for the full season. Similar with Sammut, if there is any chance to cancel the loan and send him back, take it, a lost little boy more suited to academy football.

It's not possible, financially or logistically, to dump the remaining impostors in bulk, so of the dross still under contract, I'd be looking to offer severance terms to at least Lewis, Dallison, Fasan, Kidd and Captain Fantastic.  Petravicius is injured so won't be going anywhere and the likes of Harrison will probably stay if only by default as we are not going to be able to divest ourselves of the whole lot in one window.

3 minutes ago, BottiBiabi said:

I can’t believe people want Petra punted, he’s the best attacking player we have.

Going by the undisclosed “serious injury”, then your “he’s the best” might now actually be “he was the best”.

8 minutes ago, BottiBiabi said:

I can’t believe people want Petra punted, he’s the best attacking player we have.

That's like saying someone's the best Tory politician. 

He'll do for the bench. He's nowhere near the standard we need starting.

Like McKinnon's interview. Essentially saying thank f**k we've scraped through to here at last and seems as bemused as the fans that we are vaguely in touch. 

Looking forward to the exits as much as the signings next week. Can't wait to see the emptyings begin.