The Falkirk FC Thread

Steven Craig would be okay for a backup but come on we're trying to replace a 29 goal striker here. Barrowman and Craig wouldnt get that between the two of them.

God..................................Barrowman and Craig. What a depressing prospect.

Sounds like an MR signing, He's scored less goals in his entire career than Taylor got last season. I can't wait.

Never mind the quality, feel the width.

Am i the only one thinking two strikers could supply 10-15 goals each. We dont need a single man to get 25 odd goals a season. Farid and taylor were just lucky finds. I think two decent strikers can better taylors record

As it is we're needing another striker anyway so if/when Lyle goes then we'd need 2 in.

I'd be happy enough with Barrowman tbh as long as we could get another striker in with a bit of pace I think it'd be a good signing.

Sounds like an MR signing, He's scored less goals in his entire career than Taylor got last season. I can't wait.

How many goals did Taylor have at this level before he signed?

As it is we're needing another striker anyway so if/when Lyle goes then we'd need 2 in.

I'd be happy enough with Barrowman tbh as long as we could get another striker in with a bit of pace I think it'd be a good signing.

I guess we are all entitled to an opinion, but I'd genuinely not sign anyone if Barrowman was the only option. I really think the guy is that bad.

Id also be happy with Barrowman with A.Nother......

Barrowman couldnt play the lone role for me, gave Dods a battle last time we met in a Dunfermline team that had gave up.....

Writing on the wall for me.....with Taylor not playing on Saturday....

Good luck to him........should do well in that division, tho gotta say none of our players have done too well since moving on down south, Boaby (the Beast) seems to have done the best..... :blink: ....Tho I rated him outside the crossed ball scenarios......

In the ideal world, this would action 4 signings......reality, I think it will be 2....3 at most........ :thumbsdown

Hypothetically, if we sign Barrowman and this Paterson guy, that would be enough for me up front as we have Biabi and Small for cover. Our priority after that has to be a center mid, and then a CB.

Hypothetically, if we sign Barrowman and this Paterson guy, that would be enough for me up front as we have Biabi and Small for cover. Our priority after that has to be a center mid, and then a CB.

Getting another centre back in has got to be more important than another midfielder. Johnny Flynn is utterly, utterly shite.

Again barrowman is utter pish. Cant believe anyone would want him playing for us next season. If he was that brilliant why did dundee not keep him on at the end of the season. I'd like to think that with holts links down south we could get a couple of players in off the radar that are a bit better than the shit quoted on here.