Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

Give me Christopher any day of the week.

I've been watching the Superman films a lot recently thanks to an obsessed 3 year old and I now appreciate how good Christopher Reeve is in them. I doubt this fella is up to the job. Whatever happened to Brandon Routh anyway?

we'll pretend Superman IV never happened of course....

• 1 month later...

I guess the CGI on the Skrulls aint finished yet.

That looks awful.

http://www.empireonl...y.asp?NID=32189

Avengers trailer! Avengers trailer! AVENGERS TRAILER!!

Cause I'm one to one up people, I'll embed it tongue.gif

I'm excited, although I'm not convinced about Mark Ruffalo as the Hulk. He doesn't look enough like Bruce Banner IMO. He certainly didn't impress me in his small time in that trailer, which he needed to do given he's replaced an actor in the franchise.

Madness.

Might not be definitely Skrulls either, it's only people in the body suits things, could be any alien race.

The cancelled video game gives away that its Skrulls.

• 2 weeks later...

Fox buys the rights to Punisher for potential TV show.

Pretty much that, the article was a bit confusing and I'm not great with the jargon but I think ABC had a pilot and Fox bought it.

edit: it's not that actually. Disney, who own Marvel and all the rights etc now, also own ABC studios. So ABC sold the idea for the pilot to FOX.

Edited by forehead7

• 1 month later...

This won't be the right thread, but probably is the best for like-minded individuals to see. That discount book store on Sauchiehall Street - The Works (?) is doing little pockect book style collections of classic Marvel comics.

For example, i got sdome Qualty Stan lee/John Romita Snr era Spider-Man - plenty of angst!

They're about £1.99 and plenty of classics.

This won't be the right thread, but probably is the best for like-minded individuals to see. That discount book store on Sauchiehall Street - The Works (?) is doing little pockect book style collections of classic Marvel comics.

For example, i got sdome Qualty Stan lee/John Romita Snr era Spider-Man - plenty of angst!

They're about £1.99 and plenty of classics.

Gutted if this is only in Glasgow, I'll need to take a walk along to the one in Aberdeen to check it out. It is new comic Wednesday afterall.

It has been suggested that the vaults of 2000AD may be raided for a film adapt. Apparently two characters are being considered, one being Rogue Trooper and an unnamed other.

Would love to see Chopper in supersurf 10 on the big screen with the ending remaining untouched.