Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

How shite are direwolves by the way? I don't know if my memory is failing me but I can't remember them being badass at any point iin the entire story. Just get killed very easily throughout. What's left, Jon's Ghost and that estranged one? Arya's is it? 

Also - I fucking hate those tree women. Absolute diddies - imagine creating white walkers?? What the fcuk are they all about - idiots!

That main white walker guy gives me the fear, what a terrifying dude.  I'm assuming that isn't the one that Meera killed? On a similar note - how did she kill it - where is she pulling dragon glass from? I feel like that is something I should know but have forgotten.

Lots to process from that episode as well in all the other storylines

Nope, Meera didn't kill the Night's King. She killed the bearded one that led the attack on The Night's Watch at the Fist of the First Men.

From the books, the Children of the Forrest make their weapons from Dragonglass (although why they weren't all using them, I've no idea). It's part of the reason they got their arses handed to them when men appeared with bronze and steel weapons and armour.

The next time someone says a certain phrase from that episode, I might just get a wee lump in my throat. :(

Edited by Gordon EF

Well the Army of the Dead now have a tremendous recruit. Not much of a talker but built like a brick shit house.

When I'm leaving a work and someone shouts "Hold the door" I may not be able to hold it together

Nope, Meera didn't kill the Night's King. She killed the bearded one that led the attack on The Night's Watch at the Fist of the First Men.

From the books, the Children of the Forrest make their weapons from Dragonglass. It's part of the reason they got their arses handed to them when men appeared with bronze and steel weapons and armour.

Children of the Forest? Shitgibbons of the Forest more like

And when can we actually stop using spoilers?

How shite are direwolves by the way? I don't know if my memory is failing me but I can't remember them being badass at any point iin the entire story. Just get killed very easily throughout. What's left, Jon's Ghost and that estranged one? Arya's is it?

Yeah Nymeria. Book mentions her a lot, implying that she'll come back but not a peep on her in the show so seems they have no intention of bringing her back

Bran has an extraordinary power to f**k other people's lives up by ignoring advice. His mother tells him not to climb, he climbs, sees Jamie & Cersei together and sets off the chain of events that starts the War of the Five Kings and gets his parents and eldest brother killed. Then he ignores the Three Eyed Raven and gets him and the Children of the Forest killed, while making Hodor Hodor and ruining his life.

As brutal as that was, I spent most of the scene praying Meera would make it out alive so at least we had that mercy.

After that episode is Bran still going to be able to see into the past?

Hold the door has left me gutted.

i'd have thought so. There's some stuff from the past that we need to have revealed still (what happens at the tower of Joy). That ability is somehow connected to the weirwoods I think, so as long as Bran can find one of them, he should be able to. He can also still warg which is a pretty handy ability to have, especially when there could be dragons kicking about.

I'm sure it's hinted at in the books than Bran is potentially the most powerful greenseer/warg ever, even more powerful than the Three-eyed Raven. So he'll surely find a way to use all his powers.

Either that or him and Meera freeze to death in the snow in the next episode.

Is Cold Hands still out there somewhere? Can't remember what happened to him once they got the 3 Eyed Raven.

I'm sure Cold Hands just fucks off once they got to the cave as he couldn't cross the threshold (technically a wight/white walker).

I'm sure Cold Hands just fucks off once they got to the cave as he couldn't cross the threshold (technically a wight/white walker).

Thanks. The way I remember they arrival to the Tree was a lot more peaceful in the books, whereas in the show I think they got chased in?  So I wasn't sure if Cold Hands got killed off in the show or not.

But now that I think about it there might of been the suggestion that the Raven had warged into Cold Hands body in order to guide Bran to the tree. I dunno, I give up keeping track of these things.