Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Why would you? I don't see how it would be integral to anything to show you again? It was just enough give you an insight into his character, and nothing more. It's not like he's suddenly going to surprise everyone by springing to life and slaying everyone on the small council one day. He's just going to keep playing his part, and appearing more feeble will keep him that little bit safer.

Fuxake, spoilers man!

Its gets on my fucking tits we saw a two second clip of Pycelle stretching and jumping about like a 20 year old bloke and then its never, ever been touched upon since.

Surely that was the point. We know that he is using his apparent frailness to gain trust. It's all in the name of the game.

Also, generally the Maesters are the forgotten player in the whole series. They are there are the seat of power pushing and manipulating- perhaps this is a ploy they use to help manoeuvre themselves - after all he's just a frail old man and therefore no threat .

Surely that was the point. We know that he is using his apparent frailness to gain trust. It's all in the name of the game.

Also, generally the Maesters are the forgotten player in the whole series. They are there are the seat of power pushing and manipulating- perhaps this is a ploy they use to help manoeuvre themselves - after all he's just a frail old man and therefore no threat .

If it was standard practice for the Maesters, you would think Qyburn would have told Cersei about it. Unless he plans on utilising it himself at some point.

If it was standard practice for the Maesters, you would think Qyburn would have told Cersei about it. Unless he plans on utilising it himself at some point.

It's just a theory. I would argue against my own point with Maesters Luwin and Aewon. Luwin was just too bloody nice and Aewon could have had power naturally if he craved it rather than manipulate and scheme to get it.

It's just a theory. I would argue against my own point with Maesters Luwin and Aewon. Luwin was just too bloody nice and Aewon could have had power naturally if he craved it rather than manipulate and scheme to get it.

It's Aemon.

Kristofer Hivju, who plays Tormund, pictured here with his wife.  Possibly the gingerest photo ever.

Hivju%20Molv%C3%A6r%203.jpg

In all fairness, that is some fucking glorious hair. Fair play to the c**t, was dealt a losing hand and turned it into a winner. 

To what? :lol: i have bitorrent but beyond that...

Theres a video on Youtube on how to do it. Took me 30 seconds mate. I would link it but im lazy :lol:

Eta - search 'How to unblock Kickass Torrents'

Edited by Twinkle