Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

OMG!!! THEY HAVENT READ THE BOOKS!!! HANG EM!!!

:lol:

Nothing wrong with many of them comments at all.

Well there's an easy way to solve it, DON'T WATCH IT!

Usual Yanks wanting to sanitise everything, then you end up with goreless pish like Revolution.

I'm just pissed off they deviated from the story again.

by having his wife (Jayne Westerling=Lannister), who wasn't even pregnant, appear at the RW as some bint from Volantis.

Also, the band were meant to have been the worst ever, due to them being soldiers, with everyone complaining about them as they got evermore drunk.

Edited by kiddy

None of those tweets are openly against GoT. If you want to read them that way, fair enough, but much of what they're saying can be taken positively.

It IS shocking and it DOES leave a big WTF feeling, but why is that a bad thing? Jamie Murray's reaction is that of many who while gutted, it's because of the story rather than disliking the actual show. Which is fine. Good to see people getting emotionally invested.

None of those tweets are openly against GoT. If you want to read them that way, fair enough, but much of what they're saying can be taken positively.

It IS shocking and it DOES leave a big WTF feeling, but why is that a bad thing? Jamie Murray's reaction is that of many who while gutted, it's because of the story rather than disliking the actual show. Which is fine. Good to see people getting emotionally invested.

I see your point, but it's the way the Mail is twisting them to suit it's conservative agenda.

As I've said, I'm more pissed off with the continuity than anything,

Osha, Rickon & Shaggydog finally disappearing, with no rhyme nor reason to them having been included so long, when in reality the incident with John Snow & the wildlings happens ½mile away & Summer saves him in the battle. The wildling warg also isn't killed there.

but I can live with it & enjoy the Directors dramatisation of the novels.

Edited by kiddy

I did predict that people would lose their shit when the Red Wedding takes place. If the people saying that they will boycott actually do so, they're fucking retards. :lol:

I would have hoped an episode like that would draw people in, how can you give up after seeing all of your favourite characters slaughtered? I was pissed off when reading the books, as the Starks are my favourite house, although Jon isn't played so well in the adaptation. However, that made me keep reading because my feelings for pretty much every faction intensified in some way. It's definitely a good thing to have characters that can die at any time, no matter how significant they are. It's been obvious since Ned Stark was killed.

BOOK SPOILERS!

Although, G.R.R.Martin has certainly grown fond of some of the characters, to the point that they seem like they won't die any time soon. Hiya Tyrion, hiya pal! Also, is Ser Barristan going to grass Ser Jorah up or not? Surely it has to be the next episode, as he's pretty vital in the later books.

BOOK SPOILERS!

I assume we're fine to post about this episode since it has now aired?

Edited by Turbo_dee

Wow - what an ending!!!!

Does that mean Sansa is now Queen of the North (seeing as everyone assumes Bran and Rickon are dead) ?

from her point of view at kings landing there is only one king and it's joffrey. really bran is the king of the north (although everyone who wants a king in the north is near enough dead).

i thought the scene with jon and the wolves was amazing. props to john for the ultimate bros before ho's moment when ygritte tried to give him back up and he knocked her down.

i'm gutted for arya and for grey wind. not so much for robb and catelyn, they were terrible at war. robb should smacked frey about for talking about his wife. if you want to call yourself king then act like one.

two direwolves down but there are still four alive and kicking. i'm going to be pissed off if at least jon, arya and rickon plus the 4 dugs don't reunite.

can we please specify when a spoiler is a BOOK spoiler? :P

Yes, great idea. Just seen something I really wish I hadn't on the last page :(

Edited by Rossco1893

I assume we're fine to post about this episode since it has now aired?

Yes.

EDIT: And the book spoiler thing really should be a no brainer.

Edited by DomDom

I did predict that people would lose their shit when the Red Wedding takes place. If the people saying that they will boycott actually do so, they're fucking retards. :lol:

I would have hoped an episode like that would draw people in, how can you give up after seeing all of your favourite characters slaughtered? I was pissed off when reading the books, as the Starks are my favourite house, although Jon isn't played so well in the adaptation. However, that made me keep reading because my feelings for pretty much every faction intensified in some way. It's definitely a good thing to have characters that can die at any time, no matter how significant they are. It's been obvious since Ned Stark was killed.

Come on, you would have to be really stupid not to predict the outcome of the wedding tonight after the little "Little Eddard" speech.

Just finished watching...

*TV Spoiler*

My laptop screen is white, but I still keep seeing red. Holy shit that was a lot of blood. Incidently, if Sansa is Queen of the North, then surely that makes Tyrion the King of the North and essentially Robb's plan to f**k over the Lannisters has backfired bigger than he can imagine. I'd also have to reckon the Hound is now going to head back to King's Landing.

Yes.

EDIT: And the book spoiler thing really should be a no brainer.

Absolutely. I don't want to spoil fun for anyone, so I'll always say if what is in my spoiler is a book spoiler and won't post about an episode until after it airs in the UK. I still remember the impact the Red Wedding scene had on me when I was reading the books, so I'm quite jealous that people are getting that feeling for the first time.

Come on, you would have to be really stupid not to predict the outcome of the wedding tonight after the little "Little Eddard" speech.

There has been subtle, and not so subtle, warnings all season. Then again, the book had even more and I was still shocked when it actually happened. There was even a pretty much literal prophecy of the Red Wedding from a character that hasn't featured so far!

I officially hate Frankie Boyle. Just checked twitter and is tweeting all sorts of book spoilers as he thinks its funny!! Arrrrrgh. Unfollowed

There is a line, he crossed it

mocking disabled children - ok

spoiling a tv show - disgraceful

frankie boyle is a genius!