Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

28 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

My Knight's King tattoo is brilliant. As is my Tarly one. Better not mention my Martell one though.

I bet it isn't as good as my Sarlaac tattoo around my arsehole.

• 2 weeks later...
Warning, spoilers for the next book as it contains elements of chapters from Winds of Winter. 

Get your fix. 

I watched that, and while it made a few interesting references, it just reaffirmed how Godawful 99.9% of fan "research" is.
It's not actual history. It's a daft book and TV series FFS. Listening to these goons trying to impart gravitas to a discussion about whether someone wants to kill a dragon is painful.

It always sounds as though the narrator is pushing their specs up their nose between every 5th excitedly gasped speculation. In their mother's basement.

Can't these people just enjoy something at face value without trying to treat it as something critical and essential?

Makes sense, they normally hold onto it to drum up interest before the new season, but no point missing the Christmas sales this time when it's so long until the next season starts.

• 3 weeks later...