Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

One thing that did annoy me was the amount of times Jaime or Bronn should've died and didn't, not that I want them to though.

Jaime should be dead now, that depth of water with all that armour on? He should be dead.

25 minutes ago, Sir Peh McBridie said:

Mon the dragon! :thumsup2

Tyrion starting to get cold feet?

Dany's madness maybe starting to show a bit much for his liking. He won't have liked that his brother nearly (possibly did?) die in the aftermath of the battle.

A truly glorious episode - no scene was wasted, although I wish the actor playing Bran would loosen the creepy fucking weirdo stance a little bit. Meera deserved a much better exit than she got.

Edit:  'who taught you that?'

'No one' :lol:. Mad plays from Arya.

Edited by Kyle

51 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Jaime should be dead now, that depth of water with all that armour on? He should be dead.

Doubt it. They'd have just let the dragon cook him if they were gonna kill him rather than have Bronn jump in at the last minute.

Dany's army will rescue him and use him as some sort of high value hostage or something.

What an episode that was. Outstanding.
Bronn saving Jaime at the death, I doubt that he's dead though. Rescued by the dothraki on tyrions orders probably and held hostage by dany.
I wonder if tyrion is regretting his decision to join dany after watching lannisters burning alive.

Cracking episode. Despite the highlight obviously being Drogon I really enjoyed the face off between Arya and Brienne, as Bran continues to be a creepy weirdo.

One thing that did annoy me was the amount of times Jaime or Bronn should've died and didn't, not that I want them to though.

The worst part was with Bronn causally taking a few minutes every time he fired the massive crossbow and no one around him had the idea to just, y'know, kill him. Tyrion did not look at all comfortable during that. I wonder if he has a big decision to make shortly.

What an episode though. Things are fairly moving on! The Arya and Brienne scene was good, but I had an awful feeling during it that it was all going to end in tears.

Poor Sansa. I'm not convinced she quite got the reunion she was expecting from either of her siblings.

I also love how Jon can bring any conversation back to the white walkers. "There's no time for all that. I saw the Night King. I looked into his eyes!"

Great episode, as many others have already stated, those final 15 minutes were marvelous. 
We know Jamie has a metal hand, but they forgot to mention he has balls of steel, lad never faltered while watching his army turn to ash.
Now Daenerys has seen that the Lannisters have a weapon that can hurt if not possibly kill one of her Dragon's, i wonder what she will do next, will she risk them in future battles? The Arya vs Brienne scene was glorious, she really has became a proper little weapon. I can see that dagger being used to kill Cersei.
Pretty sure what Bran said to Littlefinger was "Chaos is a Ladder" btw

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

Great episode, as many others have already stated, those final 15 minutes were marvelous. 
We know Jamie has a metal hand, but they forgot to mention he has balls of steel, lad never faltered while watching his army turn to ash.
Now Daenerys has seen that the Lannisters have a weapon that can hurt if not possibly kill one of her Dragon's, i wonder what she will do next, will she risk them in future battles? The Arya vs Brienne scene was glorious, she really has became a proper little weapon. I can see that dagger being used to kill Cersei.
Pretty sure what Bran said to Littlefinger was "Chaos is a Ladder" btw

Can't remember what episode it was but didn't he say that to Varys whilst they stood in front of the iron throne way back in series 2/3?

2 minutes ago, The Ginger Prince said:

Can't remember what episode it was but didn't he say that to Varys whilst they stood in front of the iron throne way back in series 2/3?

May have even been as far back as Season 1, but either way do you think it was Bran letting Littlefinger that he knows the part that Littlefinger played with his Father?

Season 3 he said it to Varys. In the same bit that showed that Joffrey had killed Ros the prostitute that was spying for Varys.

I can see Arya killing Littlefinger with that dagger before the season is finished.

3 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Season 3 he said it to Varys. In the same bit that showed that Joffrey had killed Ros the prostitute that was spying for Varys.

I can see Arya killing Littlefinger with that dagger before the season is finished.

If and when Bran lets slip the events surrounding Ned's betrayal

If and when Bran lets slip the events surrounding Ned's betrayal

I've a feeling that Littlefinger is playing the Starks the whole time. It's only a matter of time before he tells Cersei that he's got 3 Starks at Winterfell for her to execute. He'll be becoming more frustrated every day that he's not getting what he wants so wiping out the remaining Starks is the only way for him to get power.

I think he'll try to send a raven to Kings Landing but will be stopped and killed by Arya.

1 minute ago, somerset_lad00 said:

I've a feeling that Littlefinger is playing the Starks the whole time. It's only a matter of time before he tells Cersei that he's got 3 Starks at Winterfell for her to execute. He'll be becoming more frustrated every day that he's not getting what he wants so wiping out the remaining Starks is the only way for him to get power.

I think he'll try to send a raven to Kings Landing but will be stopped and killed by Arya.

I think he will try to get the rest of them killed off so he can pump Sansa and become king in the north personally. 

Was disappointed with last weeks episode but even before the end I enjoyed this weeks. The Arya/Brienne fight was really enjoyable. The battle scene was glorious, up there with the best imo. Great seeing the dothraki in action and the Drogon reveal was pure sex. Thought for a split second Jaime might just get roasted but thankfully not. Brilliant overall.

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

What an episode. Fucking brilliant stuff.

The drogon attack epic as hoped. Wonder how badly injured he is and how much loss the Lannisters suffered. Will this incident finally show us the iron banks teeth if the gold is gone?

Eta I wonder is Littlefinger has to make a move soon. Surely with Brans powers and Aryas fighting skills he must sense control slipping away from him

Littlefinger must know his days are numbered. The odds are getting stacked more and more against him all the time. Even before the creepy wee tree guy and the murderous assassin turned up, he'd effectively lost influence with Sansa and the Knights from the Vale of Arryn are turning towards Sansa much more than they are him. I'd like there to be more episodes for things to turn more and more against him, with him showing desperation, but I can't see him making it out of season 7 alive.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

What an episode. Fucking brilliant stuff. The drogon attack epic as hoped. Wonder how badly injured he is and how much loss the Lannisters suffered. Will this incident finally show us the iron banks teeth if the gold is gone? Eta I wonder is Littlefinger has to make a move soon. Surely with Brans powers and Aryas fighting skills he must sense control slipping away from him

By the look of things it hit Drogon in the wing, so i cant see it being a serious injury, enough to ground him tho, which for a dragon would be pretty deadly if they had not already won the battle, i mean look back to Season 5 when he landed in the arena, sure he was killing left right and center, but a band of unskilled thugs were slowly wearing him down. If such an injury happened say in the middle of a kings landing assault, the troops would eventually kill him, taking heavy losses in doing so of course. 

Regarding the Lannister forces, well we know around 10k assaulted Highgarden, but i cant see the bulk of them having been there for that fight, given how important the gold was id say the bulk of the force would have been defending the gold, which we know had made it to king's landing. Pure guess but from what we seen on screen id say the force defending the food was in the hundreds to low thousands, but look how effectively a single dragon routed them in a matter of seconds. Now the Dragon's are in play i cant see Cersei committing to any large scale battles as the dragons can burn through them effortlessly