Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Where did this battle take place, it wasn't the Trident was it? I know they mentioned it, but I was half asleep this morning.

So, Cersei now has the money, will she try and help Jaime? I hope so, for her sake. Jaime and Tyrion together against her would be good. Starting to see the madness setting in to Dany as well.

I think I need to watch it again though.

Where did this battle take place, it wasn't the Trident was it? I know they mentioned it, but I was half asleep this morning.
So, Cersei now has the money, will she try and help Jaime? I hope so, for her sake. Jaime and Tyrion together against her would be good. Starting to see the madness setting in to Dany as well.
I think I need to watch it again though.

Battle took place not far from Highgarden which is in The Reach. I'm pretty sure that's quite central on the Westeros map and is near Sam's home.

I reckon Bronn will save Jaimie and the two of them will get away back to Kings Landing while Tyrion and Dany decide what to do with the remaining Lannister soldiers.

Another thing, surely the Hound and the Brotherhood are close to Winterfell or the Wall? Can't remember whereabouts they were going though. Hopefully they go to Winterfell as I'm hoping for a Hound and Arya reunion.

Jon and Dany need to decide what's happening as they can't keep arguing about who's in charge and what war they're fighting or they'll both be dead soon.

29 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

23 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Battle took place not far from Highgarden which is in The Reach. I'm pretty sure that's quite central on the Westeros map and is near Sam's home.

It was near Blackwater Rush so just outside Kings Landing quite far along the Rose Road. I'm a fucking expert on Westeros now having done a 1000 piece jigsaw over the past 2 weeks and giving myself back problems hunching over the table in the process

The wolf who played Ghost died, and he's not pivitol to the story right now, hardly a big thing he's not been in it.

Also the Brotherhood said they'd head north. To Eastwatch? Might team up with Tormund. Hoping they don't l get wiped out.

Thought the way Meera was dismissed from the story was symptomatic of the way the scriptwriting has gone since Martin's books have stopped.
Scene between Arya/Briene was excellent as was the battle sequence. Yet Bron has lived a charmed life, for being a minor character. Seems more down to being a popular screen character than anything else.
Anybody know where Dario Noharis has vanished to this series?

Oh, & the direwolves. CMIIW, but aren't Summer, Ghost & Nimeria still roaming around? Never mind Shaggy Dog, who's out there somewhere with Rickon, not Dickon, & Osha!
Arya met one in the first episode, but it wasn't hers.

3 minutes ago, kiddy said:

Thought the way Meera was dismissed from the story was symptomatic of the way the scriptwriting has gone since Martin's books have stopped.
Scene between Arya/Briene was excellent as was the battle sequence. Yet Bron has lived a charmed life, for being a minor character. Seems more down to being a popular screen character than anything else.
Anybody know where Dario Noharis has vanished to this series?

He's holding the fort in Meereen isn't he? 

Ostensibly to "keep the peace", but in reality it's because arriving in Westeros with a sellsword as her consort would have looked bad (according to Tyrion).

3 minutes ago, kiddy said:

Oh, & the direwolves. CMIIW, but aren't Summer, Ghost & Nimeria still roaming around? Never mind Shaggy Dog, who's out there somewhere with Rickon, not Dickon, & Osha!
Arya met one in the first episode, but it wasn't hers.

Shaggy Dog, Rickon and Osha are all dead.

Summer died north of wall - as confirmed by Meera tonight. Ghost and Nimeria are still around.

Edited by The Master

That at the hand of those pishy scriptwriters again? Shows how memorable the series has been on their watch.
Whilst the TV version is all well & good, it's not a patch on the books & well see how the author deals with these situations. Instead of just saying "oh they're dead/cheerio" to main characters.
As much as it's visually great, story wise, it's a complete meh.

2 minutes ago, kiddy said:

That at the hand of those pishy scriptwriters again? Shows how memorable the series has been on their watch.
Whilst the TV version is all well & good, it's not a patch on the books & well see how the author deals with these situations. Instead of just saying "oh they're dead/cheerio" to main characters.

Er...Rickon was quite graphically killed on-screen. 

Don't see how you could forget it as it wasn't just brushed off. It was literally the whole reason Jon fought Ramsey last season.

And they waved Shaggy Dogs head around that much it was impossible to forget.