Champions V Cheating Manc Twats

Steve McQueen

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lisbon_Lion
Man U will try to make it a kicking game again (then make up a story to take the headlines away from their tactics), Arsenal will be ready this time.

I would love it if Reyes got the winner after the disgraceful treatment he got at Old Stratford.

I would love it If Reyes scored. I hope Man U get humped by Arsenal. Alex Ferguson IMo has wasted alot of money on crap players in the least 2 seasons. Djemba-Djemba is a average player shouldnt be playing for Man U. Liam Miller is a Fucking tosser who should of never left Celtic. Kleberson is useless. Forlan was a waste. Howard was a good goalie for 10 games.

Alex is making too many wrong signings

Guest Duck Fundee
Man U will try to make it a kicking game again (then make up a story to take the headlines away from their tactics), Arsenal will be ready this time.

I would love it if Reyes got the winner after the disgraceful treatment he got at Old Stratford.

It's a mans game FFS if he (Reyes) beefed up he wouldn't get knocked about so much :rolleyes:

Seriously though I don'y think this will be as much of a kicking match it should be a really good game with both sides knowing that they must win though my guess is that it will probably end in a draw, with Arsenal's goal come from another dodgy pen :P

I would much rather see Man Utd win than those moaning fandans at Arsenal. They don't even play top football like in their unbeaten run, so any respect I may have had for them has gone. A horrible bunch of players too, from the cynically off-the-ball dirty like Bergkamp, to the cheating scum like Pires, and the judas cnut that is Sol Campbell. :angry:

Fergie and Fletch at least give us some connection with a big game, too.

I think Man Utd will do alright, I wasn't expecting them to be able to cope with Chelsea, but thought they actually played quite well. And apart from Heinze and one bad tackle from Keane :rolleyes: they didn't kick anyone off the park.

Man U will win this one by the odd goal, man u are on form whereas arsenal are a bit off the boil, henry hasn't scored in 6 games now and I think it will be 7 tonight

1 0 for manu with rooney the scorer

I assume this is on SKY. I shall be down the Bobbin cheering with the rest of the Gooners! :D

ABMU!

If I had know that then I might have got a free pass into town ;) However its going to be the Loco's club to watch the Arsenal win, but only just ;)

This should be a cracker. Heading down the boozer shortly to watch it.

I hate Arsenal with a passion so would love to see Utd get 3 points but it's hard to see that lot losing at Highbury.

I've got couple of quid on Arsenal to win 2-1 and another couple on Bergkamp to get the first goal.

Archived