Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Attention seekers are still the worst thing about Facebook.

Girls when they upload a photo and the caption is

"I look horrible in this :( xxx"

Then her pal replies: "no you're not babe! You're gorgeous xxxx"

"No I'm not! You are but :) xxx"

f**k off!

Insomnia appears to be an increasing problem in Inverness. Had a wee browse this morning whilst having my toast and counted no less than four 'AAARRRGHH CANT SLEEP!!!x' related posts. Three of which were from males.

I've seen them quite often lately from people in Inverness. Maybe 3 or 4 over the past week from the same two people. I haven't quite round to commenting back "Thanks for sharing" but I'm sure I will eventually.

A friend of mine is in a proper serious relationship for the first time, and she's a bit of a c**t by the sounds of it. She took a disliking to a girl that he's really good mates with, presumably thinking they were too close. She asked him to delete her as a friend on FB, and he did it! He's known the girl about 12 or 13 years, and he's actually deleted her because his burd was in a huff. :blink:

Fucking hell by the way.

I have you on Facebook.

You may not have known that, you also may have. I do not know.

I most certainly did know that, Mr. Clark. ;)

I find all the ill informed pish people spout rather annoying.

I've also got a friend on it that is a fucking twat sometimes. Constant videos of Rangers' old trophy victories and Walter Smith pictures, etc. He only makes me hate him more when every fucking Sunday/Monday he'll post, "Been on it for 3 days straight, am fucking wrecked like! Roll on next weekend lol". Get to f**k, you arsehole.

Edited by Turbo_dee

I most certainly did know that, Mr. Clark. ;)

I find all the ill informed pish people spout rather annoying.

I've also got a friend on it that is a fucking twat sometimes. Constant videos of Rangers' old trophy victories and Walter Smith pictures, etc. He only makes me hate him more when every fucking Sunday/Monday he'll post, "Been on it for 3 days straight, am fucking wrecked like! Roll on next weekend lol". Get to f**k, you arsehole.

Bit in bold is most definitely me when I'm bored.

Bit in bold is most definitely me when I'm bored.

You seem quite good at winding people up on Facebook at least, and in comparison to some of the people I have as friends, you are very knowledgeable.

You seem quite good at winding people up on Facebook at least, and in comparison to some of the people I have as friends, you are very knowledgeable.

Yeah winding up old firm fans is what I enjoy most about Facebook.

I feel for your friends if that is truly the case.

I only have the one person from P&B on Facebook.

I don't actually mind the meltdowns people have as their statuses as I find them quite amusing, one lassie from Kelty on my page seems to have them daily and it's absolutely hilarious.

As for people posting tedious shite about their team... ph34r.gif

I've been an absolute nightmare lately sad.gif

My finest faceook moment occurred about 3 weeks ago. A friend who is more a casual aquantance now as he moved over the West Coast went on a trip to London and posted up some pics. In one of them was a stunning girl he was with so I commented, nothing too queesy or cheesy thankfully, I think I described her as "crushingly beautiful" or something else gag-worthy and she's since added me.

22 year old fashion student. I love browsing her extensive photo galleries to see what happens to a young student partying in London. *

* Fapping wildly.

My finest faceook moment occurred about 3 weeks ago. A friend who is more a casual aquantance now as he moved over the West Coast went on a trip to London and posted up some pics. In one of them was a stunning girl he was with so I commented, nothing too queesy or cheesy thankfully, I think I described her as "crushingly beautiful" or something else gag-worthy and she's since added me.

22 year old fashion student. I love browsing her extensive photo galleries to see what happens to a young student partying in London. *

* Fapping wildly.

Post some.

Does anybody else hate going on Facebook in the morning after a heavy drinking session ? I always end up trying to get my hole off the first, unlucky, decent looking bird that happens to pop up on my chat. The next morning when I stumble out my bed, I always have a bad feeling in my gut that I have got myself into some deep shite or ive really embarrassed myself. If it's not trying to get my hole, it's winding up the old firm fans, laughing at someone who I probably shouldn't, or telling a fat wee gobshite how much I despise her and everyone associated with her. :lol:

Aye I'm terrible for harrassing girls when drunk. I just ask myself if they live locally and then give 'em my finest chat. I normally ask what they're on, and if the reply is f**k all, I will inevitably ask them to meet me. Just about never works. Although credit to myself, my spelling always remains immaculate in spite of my condition.

Aye I'm terrible for harrassing girls when drunk. I just ask myself if they live locally and then give 'em my finest chat. I normally ask what they're on, and if the reply is f**k all, I will inevitably ask them to meet me. Just about never works. Although credit to myself, my spelling always remains immaculate in spite of my condition.

Smooth. I chat her up by asking her the usual questions, how are you ? , what you up to ? Then I dump all the emotional crap ( This is usually extremely brilliant as I chat so much shite when I'm steaming) :lol: Then I ask her if she wants to take a wander somewhere so we can talk in person ;) if she agrees : it's a done deal. If she declines : i get labeled a pervert by everyone the next day haha. It works occasionally but the rewards are so worth it.