Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

"f**k EVERYTHING f**k EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING FUCKING MATTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!! f**k EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

There's the "my life is shit" attention seeking post then there's that laugh.gif

Those who proclaim they dont want swag, are merely bitter that they don't have it.

If you had 'swag' then you wouldn't feel the need to come onto a football forum and tell everyone about it. You also wouldn't tell people whether or not they had 'swag', because you wouldn't care. You are the only person here who is bitter that you don't have 'swag'.

If you had 'swag' then you wouldn't feel the need to come onto a football forum and tell everyone about it. You also wouldn't tell people whether or not they had 'swag', because you wouldn't care. You are the only person here who is bitter that you don't have 'swag'.

Wow, your lack of swag really has gotten to you.

Nope. Just informing you that you have no swag :)

Sadly, you do not have enough swag to determine who has or hasn't got swag. Its simple concept that alot of people seem to struggle with. But, you can try and mask your true feelings and say you do not care. Though we all know that deep down you are hurt.

Sadly, you do not have enough swag to determine who has or hasn't got swag. Its simple concept that alot of people seem to struggle with. But, you can try and mask your true feelings and say you do not care. Though we all know that deep down you are hurt.

However, it is obvious you do not have swag. As someone with swag would not have created multiple internet aliases to agree with himself.

However, it is obvious you do not have swag. As someone with swag would not have created multiple internet aliases to agree with himself.

I don't have mutiple aliases. Just ask the mods to check the IPs. But again you only say such lies because you are seething that you have no swag.

I don't have mutiple aliases. Just ask the mods to check the IPs. But again you only say such lies because you are seething that you have no swag.

Can you please stop ruining what was a decent thread. Your patter is chronic. And yes I do not have swag. I do not want swag. I want to please go and play on the train tracks you horrible human being.

Edited by Aufc

This was a pretty decent thread up until a few pages ago ...

I don't think anyone actually know a hot lesbian. sad.gif

Nonsense. I'm friends with a few lesbians (and no, not just on FB), and they are very attractive girls.

Anyway, back to the annoying facebook stuff, there's a girl on mines I know from school who constantly posts about how she hates people moaning and using facebook for attention, and then 10 mins later posts exactly what she's just said she hated. What's more is she writes in the most ridiculous way - it's not even just text speak, it's just completely ridiculous. "I" is written as "aye" and "from" is "frum" and "no" is "know" and "argh" is "agrrrrrrrr" and "any" is "ani" and "else" is "elce" and ... well, you get the picture.

Facebook being used to promote club nights. Every fucking thursday I get loads of posts about Jellybaby(ABC club night) and there's about 2 or 3 other clubs nights and it's becoming a pain in the arse.

I used to get invited to weekly events for it but you can block people inviting you to events but I don't want to block these people as a couple of them are decent and one is an idiotic Celtic fan so it's always good to noise him up about the conspiracy shit.