Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Sellick fans really are weirdos. They take great delight in singing Paddy McCourts ****** army, but as soon as a Rangers fan calls them ******* they cry like babies.

They really are. Currently arguing with said boy because he cannot take that ripping the pish out of the Faroe Island defence is not that impressive.

I'm half tempted to red-spot you for even posting that load of w**k.

Latest nugget of goodness from Sir Teasdale of Twat:

"One day in prison for one of the looters.....WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT

THIS COUNTRY REALLY HAS LOST THE PLOT....

I MEAN THAT IS REALLY GOING TO PUT THE SCUM OFF DOING THAT AGAIN EH !!

HOW ABOUT SOME OF THEM SOLICITORS JUST REFUSE TO DEFEND THEM INSTEAD OF THINKING ABOUT THEIR FEES FOR A DAY...

HOW ABOUT A JUDGE HAVE SOME GUTS AND HAND OUT 5 YEAR PRISON TERMS !!"

And some more amusing ones:

"This country has lost the plot.....first to tell every other country how they should live, send the poor soldiers into war without the proper resources, let thousand's of known criminals from europe come and live in the uk ( and pay them for being here ) THEN JUST STAND BY AND WATCH PURE SCUM RUIN THE STREETS AND NEIGHBOURHOODS OF ENGLAND....SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THE POOR KIDS NOT HAVING A COMMUNITY CENTRE TO GO TO.....I USED TO CLIMB FUCKING TREES, GO FISHING, KICK A BALL AGAINST A WALL...WHERE THE f**k ARE YOU PARENTS !!!! PARENTS !!!! PARENTS !!!!"

"Social workers, Health and safety, people hiding behind the racism banner....No way them scum bag looters would get in the face of the L.A.P.D THEY WOULD BE CUFFED AND BEATEN JUST THE WAY THEY SHOULD BE....Like any of them is going to listen to a Social worker....."

What an absolute fud.

Edited by WeAreElgin

Posting crap on my wall about answering some retardedquestion about me such as "do you think tom is attractive, a good lover etc makes me really annoy. And also I hate being tagged in photos or posts thathave absolutely nothing to do with me.

Edited by Benjamin11

If you have or had a dog who has made you laugh, brightened your life, and every day, silently accepted your tears without judgment, snuggled with you, forgiven your faults and loved you unconditionally make this your status - Dogs are a gift most of us don't deserve - Re-post this if you share or have shared your life with an amazing dog or dogs xxx

I think people make these up to be as pathetic as possible to see how many people take the bait.

"Glasgow rangers defender sasa papc is fightin a life threatining disease that goes for your lungs its very severe .. Pass this on to show your respect for this man weather your a true rangers fan or not and thank you to all the celtic fans hu have came together and showed ther respect also on fb ... Sasa papac Rangers legend we all love you sasa get well soon"

some nugget posting this on his facebook........ there isn't actually anything wrong with Papc! blink.gif

"Glasgow rangers defender sasa papc is fightin a life threatining disease that goes for your lungs its very severe .. Pass this on to show your respect for this man weather your a true rangers fan or not and thank you to all the celtic fans hu have came together and showed ther respect also on fb ... Sasa papac Rangers legend we all love you sasa get well soon"

some nugget posting this on his facebook........ there isn't actually anything wrong with Papc! blink.gif

I've had pneumonia three times as a baby... so I think a professional athlete could cope!

Even if there was something wrong with Papac, he would be embarrassed that an illiterate moron posted that!

I counted over 20 errors in that message before I got bored and gave up, I can only assume he got kept back at nursery school.

Latest nugget of goodness from Sir Teasdale of Twat:

"One day in prison for one of the looters.....WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT

THIS COUNTRY REALLY HAS LOST THE PLOT....

I MEAN THAT IS REALLY GOING TO PUT THE SCUM OFF DOING THAT AGAIN EH !!

HOW ABOUT SOME OF THEM SOLICITORS JUST REFUSE TO DEFEND THEM INSTEAD OF THINKING ABOUT THEIR FEES FOR A DAY...

HOW ABOUT A JUDGE HAVE SOME GUTS AND HAND OUT 5 YEAR PRISON TERMS !!"

And some more amusing ones:

"This country has lost the plot.....first to tell every other country how they should live, send the poor soldiers into war without the proper resources, let thousand's of known criminals from europe come and live in the uk ( and pay them for being here ) THEN JUST STAND BY AND WATCH PURE SCUM RUIN THE STREETS AND NEIGHBOURHOODS OF ENGLAND....SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THE POOR KIDS NOT HAVING A COMMUNITY CENTRE TO GO TO.....I USED TO CLIMB FUCKING TREES, GO FISHING, KICK A BALL AGAINST A WALL...WHERE THE f**k ARE YOU PARENTS !!!! PARENTS !!!! PARENTS !!!!"

"Social workers, Health and safety, people hiding behind the racism banner....No way them scum bag looters would get in the face of the L.A.P.D THEY WOULD BE CUFFED AND BEATEN JUST THE WAY THEY SHOULD BE....Like any of them is going to listen to a Social worker....."

What an absolute fud.

I love the way that the rage builds as he's typing and the only way to express his seething anger is to move into caps at an arbitrary point in his status.

PARENTS!! PARENTS!!! XD

He's so outraged here that he can't even form a sentence.

I love the way that the rage builds as he's typing and the only way to express his seething anger is to move into caps at an arbitrary point in his status.

PARENTS!! PARENTS!!! XD

He's so outraged here that he can't even form a sentence.

Indeed.

There's something very Hilter-esq about his outbursts - starting off very calmly and quietly before building up to a slobbering, slavering mess.

When people post song lyrics with a soppy wee love heart at the end of it. this girl I know does this literally every fucking day, gets on my tits.

Who do you think you are? Running round leaving scars collecting your jar of heart and tearing love apart, your gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul so don't come back for me, don't come back at all.♥

f**k. Off.

LIKE if u find the Heart in 10 secounds !!!

▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ...► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ♥ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲

Why do people post this crap?