Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

post-34837-0-03061500-1399332081_thumb.p

She complains that young girls are having children - her sister had a child at sixteen.

She moans that it's 'her taxes' paying for it - she only left school a couple of years ago and has since worked part-time in a supermarket so one can only presume that her tax contributions will have been minimal to say the least :1eye

Still, I'm sure we all appreciate a bit of life advice from moronic teenage girls from time to time.

Edited by Hammer Jag

post-34837-0-36687900-1399332673_thumb.p

So we have people in a panic because they think it could be their friend or relative lying on the pavement receiving treatment from paramedic thanks to this attention seeking imbecile, but she soon redeems herself by putting everyone at ease with her expert medical analysis - the man must be fine because his dog's tail is wagging!

post-34837-0-87175000-1399332935.png

attachicon.gifuntitled.png

She complains that young girls are having children - her sister had a child at sixteen.

She moans that it's 'her taxes' paying for it - she only left school a couple of years ago and has since worked part-time in a supermarket so one can only presume that her tax contributions will have been minimal to say the least :1eye

Still, I'm sure we all appreciate a bit of life advice from moronic teenage girls from time to time.

She really should speak to someone about that giant white square on her face

So we have people in a panic because they think it could be their friend or relative lying on the pavement receiving treatment from paramedic thanks to this attention seeking imbecile, but she soon redeems herself by putting everyone at ease with her expert medical analysis - the man must be fine because his dog's tail is wagging!

attachicon.gifuntitled (7).png

Haha. That's the best one on this thread in ages

attachicon.gifuntitled (7).png

Haha. That's the best one on this thread in ages

How the f**k is Sherice ever just the first name that comes into your head?

Someone just shared a video titled "(shocking VIDEO) A giant Anaconda swallows Up a Nigga Zookeeper in South Africa"

:huh:

They haven't shared they've clicked on something dodgy.

I remember when a was at school all parents where mature and with a job ? what about 2 or 3 years ago when a was at school there was hee haw of a difference between then and now, and a guess she is roughly the same age :lol: also responsible parents in kinning park ? :blink:

she is probably some wee spunk bucket who has managed to miraculously not land a preganancy from the 40 guys who have ridden her like sea biscuit and has decided to get on her high horse about it.

That Boko Haram fella doesn't strike me as the sort to buckle under the pressure of Social Media updates, but those of you that want to, fire in.

Not seen this. Are they trying to get him to re-release "A Whiter Shade of Pale"?

How can people eat McDonald's when hungover. When i am properly hungover my method includes spewing my ring and rolling about the floor pathetically muttering about how i am never drinking again.

How can people eat McDonald's when hungover. When i am properly hungover my method includes spewing my ring and rolling about the floor pathetically muttering about how i am never drinking again.

Only rank food like microwave burgers and burping can rid me of a hanogver, and a bacon roll usuaully pacify's it while im at work on a Sunday

Only rank food like microwave burgers and burping can rid me of a hanogver, and a bacon roll usuaully pacify's it while im at work on a Sunday

I tried to have a bacon roll after a "camping trip" in the summer. It was first thing in the morning and i was completely fucked having no sleep. I ended up taking all the bacon out of the roll and just eating the bacon itself.

I tend to eat lots during the night when i am drunk but struggle to eat in the morning.