Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

"Day 3 of school. <name of child> was sick all over the dinner hall and was sent home"

The predictable replies followed ("Aw wee lamb lol" etc). I wanted to write "What a wee poof", but ultimately decided against it.

Seeing lots of anti Islamic and basically racist bollocks from people I thought were better than that.

The threat is all around us...Nuke them all.....how could they behead someone..

Other stuff I wouldn't repeat.

Most of the stuff I dislike on Facebook is just petty or annoying but this just made me sad. Sad that people can't think for themselves and lash out without reason and thinking why this stuff is happening. Same people are scared into voting no and backing up the same government that caused most of this mess in the first place.

I am genuinely frightened if the common consensus now is anti Islamic. Hope not.

"Day 3 of school. <name of child> was sick all over the dinner hall and was sent home"

The predictable replies followed ("Aw wee lamb lol" etc). I wanted to write "What a wee poof", but ultimately decided against it.

Careful there dude, I got a warning point for using the word "poof"

Careful there dude, I got a warning point for using the word "poof"

Aye but I'm using in a joking manner. I'm not actually calling anyone a poof. Although I have no idea what context you used it in.

Probably a poofy one, you big poof.

I occassionally get videos of some fucking goon Morton supporter called Ryan O'Donnell appearing on my newsfeed due to a couple of my friends liking his status. Each video usually consists of the boy filming himself in his car shouting some pish which he presumably reckons is funny into the camera.

The guy obviously fancies himself as a bit of a crazy japester when in truth he is an absolute roaster of the highest order.

Has anyone else been subjected to this pish?

What I don't understand is why someone born and bred in Elgin, still living in Elgin, is sharing this pish. It's a fucking garble.

According to a Yes voter on my Facebook, no vote at all is actually a no vote because you actually aren't voting for change. I genuinely can't believe that people believe this sort of stuff when they read it. Fucking clown.

According to a Yes voter on my Facebook, no vote at all is actually a no vote because you actually aren't voting for change. I genuinely can't believe that people believe this sort of stuff when they read it. Fucking clown.

Or could it be a cunning ploy to get No voters not to turn up on the day?

I'm friends with my elderly Canadian aunt's friend on Facebook. It's the usual litany of pointless "what kind of person are you" quizzes, inspirational quotes backed up by clouds and all the other hackneyed nonsense posted by someone in their 70s who has just discovered the Internet.

So imagine my surprise when I logged in this morning to find her wishing her father Happy 117th Birthday! Wow... I never knew he was still alive, let alone on Facebook. Chances of that must be one in a billion.

Oh no wait. He died more than half a century ago. As you were...

I'm friends with my elderly Canadian aunt's friend on Facebook. It's the usual litany of pointless "what kind of person are you" quizzes, inspirational quotes backed up by clouds and all the other hackneyed nonsense posted by someone in their 70s who has just discovered the Internet.

So imagine my surprise when I logged in this morning to find her wishing her father Happy 117th Birthday! Wow... I never knew he was still alive, let alone on Facebook. Chances of that must be one in a billion.

Oh no wait. He died more than half a century ago. As you were...

:lol:

My village has no 'Scottish Slimmers'' and the local Horses have to travel 50 odd miles to one.

Post today from one of the agricultural girls, saying she is going on Monday night and has room in the car.

Cue..

''I'll come''

''Me too''

''And me xxxx'' (not sure if that was 'kiss kiss' or pant size)

''Leaving after 5? add me in''

I am sooooooooooooooo tempted right now to post 'but you only have a shitey wee Clio' , and the pic

Yellow-car-with-elephant-driver.jpg