Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

the next to message "are you ok" is getting deleted. I've just gotten rid of two of my best friends in the past couple of days and will have no problem deleting the rest of you too

am losing everyone around me I love

:lol:

My sister-in-law's half-brother lost a close friend to cancer on Friday. Has she gone to see the brother to console him? Well, perhaps, but she has also turned it into a tear stained multi-post exercise in Like fishing.

Annoyingly, she posts on her own page and tags the brother in, presumably so more of her pals will see it and Like it. Some of the posts include, "Just know Nicole loved you and will always be with you"; "Hate feeling so helpless when someone I love is hurting so bad"; "We are all here for you", etc. Nothing that couldn't be said in person or, if it must be put in writing, stick it in a private message or a text to the boy.

Edited by Sweaty Morph

I wish I was friends with her so I can ask is she's okay

ytNQFyl.png

Day before:

"Can everyone like my photo on the Tantrum Tan page please? Would mean alot and only takes a few secs. Thanks love uz ;-)"

"I've just sent a few people an invite to like Tantrum Tans facebook page. If you could like the page and my picture on it, I might be in with a chance at winning the modelling competition."

No one liked her picture IMO.

Fucking hell. using your children to try and publicly guilt trip an individual into giving you a free flight

Hope he does see this and replies yes, and advises the price of the flight.

Would be some of the best social media work by a company about if they did