Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸.¤*¨¨*¤. \¸.¤ RANGERS FC¤*¨*¤.\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤*¨¨*¤.\ ..\ ☻/

~~~~W.A.T.P~~~~ .▌ Put This On Your Wall And / \ Keep The Blue Flag Flying

mad.gifsad.gif

this is going to be the first time i have ever deleted someone because of what they have written on facebook

Edited by Nizlopi

'if ure an immogrent in britain get tae fuk bak tae wher yae came fae sik eh these fukers takin the tax payers money'

At least they can speak a better standard of English though, I guess! :lol:

My name is Chris, I am three, My eyes are swollen.. I cannot see. I must be stupid, I must be bad, What else could have made, My daddy so mad? I wish I were better, I wish I weren't ugly, Then maybe my mommy, Would still want to hug me. I can't do wrong, I can't speak at all, Or else I'm locked up, All day long. When I'm awake, I'm all alone, The house is dark. My folks aren't home. When my mommy ..................(tharr be more)......does come home, I'll try and be nice, So maybe I'll just get, One whipping tonight. I just heard a car, My daddy is back, From Charlie's bar I hear him curse, My name is called ,I press myself, Against the wall. I try to hide, From his evil eyes, I'm so afraid now, I'm starting to cry. He finds me weeping, Calls me ugly words, He says its my fault, He suffers at work. He slaps and hits me, And yells at me more, I finally get free, And run to the door. He's already locked it, And I start to bawl, He takes me and throws me, Against the hard wall. I fall to the floor, With my bones nearly broken, And my daddy continues, With more bad words spoken.'I'm sorry!', I scream, But it's now much to late, His face has been twisted, Into a unimaginable shape. The hurt and the pain, Again and again, Oh please God, have mercy! Oh please let it end! And he finally stops, And heads for the door, While I lay there motionless ,Sprawled on the floor. My name is Chris, I am three, Tonight my daddy, Murdered me. And you can help, Sickens me to the soul, If you read this, And don't re-post it. I pray for your forgiveness, You would have to be, One heartless person, Not to be affected, By this Poem. and because you ARE affected, Do something about it! So all I ask you to do, Is re-post this on! If you don't.. Then you obviously don't care about child abuse.

Who the f**k would write this and then put it on Facebook ?

I know I am going to get this over and over ffs.

I'd love to meet the c***s that write this. Abuse ?

Yep.

My name is Chris, I am three, My eyes are swollen.. I cannot see. I must be stupid, I must be bad, What else could have made, My daddy so mad? I wish I were better, I wish I weren't ugly, Then maybe my mommy, Would still want to hug me. I can't do wrong, I can't speak at all, Or else I'm locked up, All day long. When I'm awake, I'm all alone, The house is dark. My folks aren't home. When my mommy ..................(tharr be more)......does come home, I'll try and be nice, So maybe I'll just get, One whipping tonight. I just heard a car, My daddy is back, From Charlie's bar I hear him curse, My name is called ,I press myself, Against the wall. I try to hide, From his evil eyes, I'm so afraid now, I'm starting to cry. He finds me weeping, Calls me ugly words, He says its my fault, He suffers at work. He slaps and hits me, And yells at me more, I finally get free, And run to the door. He's already locked it, And I start to bawl, He takes me and throws me, Against the hard wall. I fall to the floor, With my bones nearly broken, And my daddy continues, With more bad words spoken.'I'm sorry!', I scream, But it's now much to late, His face has been twisted, Into a unimaginable shape. The hurt and the pain, Again and again, Oh please God, have mercy! Oh please let it end! And he finally stops, And heads for the door, While I lay there motionless ,Sprawled on the floor. My name is Chris, I am three, Tonight my daddy, Murdered me. And you can help, Sickens me to the soul, If you read this, And don't re-post it. I pray for your forgiveness, You would have to be, One heartless person, Not to be affected, By this Poem. and because you ARE affected, Do something about it! So all I ask you to do, Is re-post this on! If you don't.. Then you obviously don't care about child abuse.

Who the f**k would write this and then put it on Facebook ?

I know I am going to get this over and over ffs.

I'd love to meet the c***s that write this. Abuse ?

Yep.

Another reason why i deleted my profile

Not annoying or anything, but somebody on mine just posted about their cat getting ran over and killed. So tempted to like the status, but I know I'll go to hell. sad.gif

Edit: Never mind, somebody just posted this, "postman pat and his flat and white cat".

I see a shitstorm going down. laugh.gif

Edited by Turbo_dee

I've not contributed to this for a while but a girl/woman I used to work with has been giving ever increasingly regular updates on her pregnancy, counting down the days, pictures of baby bumps, her friends fawning over her every comment with cliched menopausal girly shite. But she gave birth this morning and we have had a picture of her in the maternity ward, a picture of her lying down beside some sort of incubator thing, an update on every gory fucking detail of her c-section, a profile pic change to a new born baby with 2 of those sticky pulse monitor things on it;s chest and now a graphic account of some proceedure being perormed on said new born child.

Where is your fucking dignity you stupid cow.

Think how your child will react if he was ever to see this.

And think of all the ex-work colleagues etc on your Facebook who don't give a toss and who are repulsed by the intimate detail of it all.

In other words naff off bint, you're out.

An 11 year old girl asks her father, "Dad, what are you gonna get me for my 15th birthday?" The father replied, "Daughter, there's much time left." When the girl was 14 she fainted and was rushed to the hospital. The doctor came out and told the father she had a bad heart. When she's laying in the hospital bed she asks her father, "Daddy.. Have they told you I'm going to die?" The father weeping, ......leaves. The girl is recovering. She reaches 15 and gets to come home. On her bed is a letter from her father. The letter said, "My Dearest Daughter, if you're reading this it's because all went well as I was told. One day you asked me what I was gonna give you on your 15th birthday and I didn't have an answer but today I present MY HEART." Her father donated his heart. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ♥" If you believe that God gave his only son to die for you post this as your status. Remember, the bible says, "Deny me in front of your friends and I will deny you in front of my father"

If you believe that God gave his only son to die for you post this as your status. Remember, the bible says, "Deny me in front of your friends and I will deny you in front of my father"

laugh.gifGot to love Christians, let's not dwell on the fact that God gave the wee girl a dodgy heart, nah that must be someone else's doing, God gave her her father's heart though! So she's now fatherless! Where can I sign up!?!

laugh.gifGot to love Christians, let's not dwell on the fact that God gave the wee girl a dodgy heart, nah that must be someone else's doing, God gave her her father's heart though! So she's now fatherless! Where can I sign up!?!

Fatherless you say?

There's usually plenty of room in Kilmarnock.