Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Why the actual f**k would you post mother's day to your mum on Facebook ? Send the poor cow a card or phone her, or fucking hell even visit her.

Apart from anything else it makes you look like a wee fanny

I thought it was quite funny tbh

post-21687-0-93488600-1396175705_thumb.j

1965057_227816694077738_228422561_n.jpg

Looks like he didn't give it a shake

think the most surprising (and welcome) things in that photo is the fact she is wearing underwear

besides that. I wouldn't be adverse to having the people in the photo and conversation post natally aborted

From the Madness facebook page,

Had my Hen night in here on saturday and was a brillian nyt!! Only piece of criticism I have is that my mum got a hair in her dinner and my cousin had a hair in her dessert!! Apart from that staff all lovely dj was brilliant an overall great night!! X
Discussed with the way madness treated me!
Was with family last night and these older guys started on me because I'm homosexual and tried to hit me with a glass might I add! While arranging to take me outside and fight me, But I was the one who got thrown out! If that's not antigay I don't know what is!!!
Edited by Enrico Annoni

Was there tonight friends purse stolen found purse but money away knew who did it hope he chokes on it. Was gd night apart from that. hi my names chris quinn and im looking to get back in touch with belfast adele whom i chatted to around midnight 1am . you were wearing a low cut back white dress and were standinding with 3 or 4 of your friend near the back of the pub my no is 07925534535 if you can help or adele.

The savoy facebook isn't much better either

Savoy Nightclub Glasgow bound way the bhoys n the hens — with Josh Douglass and3 others.
Robert Tyler Alexander Swann You best be looking after oor Nicole xx
Nicole Black Im not your nicole me n craig finished xx
Robert Tyler Alexander Swann When what happened ?? Xx
Nicole Black Yesterday? Xx

From the Madness facebook page,

Had my Hen night in here on saturday and was a brillian nyt!! Only piece of criticism I have is that my mum got a hair in her dinner and my cousin had a hair in her dessert!! Apart from that staff all lovely dj was brilliant an overall great night!! X
Discussed with the way madness treated me!

Was with family last night and these older guys started on me because I'm homosexual and tried to hit me with a glass might I add! While arranging to take me outside and fight me, But I was the one who got thrown out! If that's not antigay I don't know what is!!!

post-34837-0-67415400-1396304201_thumb.j

post-34837-0-22582400-1396304252.png

Endless shite like this:

1382372_10153987739020531_1160694151_n.j

It isn't like you've cracked onto some life changing discovery here, aside from being obvious bullshit. In addition, it mainly comes from folk who complain every time they see weans doing something which makes noise or comes anywhere near their house.

Endless shite like this:

It isn't like you've cracked onto some life changing discovery here, aside from being obvious bullshit. In addition, it mainly comes from folk who complain every time they see weans doing something which makes noise or comes anywhere near their house.

The irony of posting it on Facebook seems lost on such cretins as well.

Endless shite like this:

It's not though is it - technology is f'ckin brilliant - those wee laddies would rather be on the x-box that running about in the street !

And what have they used for goal posts ? Caps !? f'ck off !!

(and let's not forget that that was posted by some c'nt sat on their arse as well !!)

One of my mates put this up last night:

You're in a shoe shop, second in the queue from the till. Behind the shop assistant on the till is a pair of shoes which you have seen and which you must have. The female shopper in front of you has seen them also and is eyeing them with desire. Both of you have forgotten your purses. It would be rude to push in front of the first women if yu had no money to pay for the shoes. The shop assistant remains at the till waiting. Your friend is trying on another pair of Shoes at the back of the shop and sees your dilemma. She prepares to throw you her purse to you. If she does so, you can catch the purse, then walk round the other shopper and buy the shoes! At a pinch she could throw the purse ahead of the other shopper and whilst it is in flight you could nip around the other shopper, catch the purse and buy the shoes! But, you must always remember that until the purse has actually been thrown, it would be plain wrong for you to be in front of the other shopper and you would be OFFSIDE! Best thing I have ever read hahahaha

Followed by this:

Respect the person who made it haha

<_<

Edited by Meathead

Some boot from my college class posted this:

Let me see how this turns out: It occurs to me that for each and every one of you on my friends list, I catch myself looking at your pictures, sharing jokes and news, as well as support during good and bad times. I am also happy to have you among my friends. We will see who will take the time to read this message until the end. If... you appreciate your friends and family... from all over the world. I'm going to be watching to see who takes care of the friendship, just like me. Thank you all for being a part of my life. DON'T SHARE!! Once you respond, I will inbox you this post for you to copy then paste on your wall so I can leave a word for you. So, if you read this, leave ONE WORD AS TO HOW WE MET. Only ONE word or should I say; ONE WORD ONLY!

Followed by some people actually replying with "family", "friends", "school".

Jesus fucking wept.