Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Then you are mental.

There are some stunning ginger birds out there these days , I believe about ten years ago most ginger birds were of the the freckles and specs variety , but they seem to have got their act together as a people in the last ten years and now you can often spot a wee ginger stunner kicking about these days , I for one applaud the effort by our redheaded sisters , keep up the good work Edited by forever_blue

Ha look in the bright side, I will be easier to spot next time I am in at City Park!

I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for a redhead carrying a bottle of hair dye hanging about outside Dell looking rather suspicious

There are some stunning ginger birds out there these days , I believe about ten years ago most ginger birds were of the the freckles and specs variety , but they seem to have got their act together as a people in the last ten years and now you can often spot a wee ginger stunner kicking about these days , I for one applaud the effort by our redheaded sisters , keep up the good work

And I'm sure all the "stunning ginger birds" are now dripping like a fucked fridge at being deemed worthy enough to receive your Union Jack-crowned walloper :)

A girl on my news feed does nothing but complain. She's complains about uni, her boyfriend, people letting her down etc etc.

Anyway the boyfriend is now the ex and she's just posted a photo of clothes and things on a bed saying "no better feeling than packing away your ex's things hahaha."

Deleted.

^^^^^ Just been dumped on Facebook

Us gingers are a kind yet strong willed people, when we rise up I shall allow the p&b masses freedom while oppressing the rest of the human race.

There are some stunning ginger birds out there these days , I believe about ten years ago most ginger birds were of the the freckles and specs variety , but they seem to have got their act together as a people in the last ten years and now you can often spot a wee ginger stunner kicking about these days , I for one applaud the effort by our redheaded sisters , keep up the good work

^^^ loves an orange bird :P

Inverness lass Karen Gillan is the finest ginger there is. I want to take her down to the Mini Golf at Bught Park and buy her a 99 from the ice cream van. /euphemism

High stakes but I raise you.

Christina-Hendricks.jpg

Edited by mrcat1990

Karen Gillan is hotter than Hades. :wub:

on a wee side note, back in the mid 70's it was popular for men to get their hair dyed ginger then cut to look like David Bowie. I doubt there are many guys now who ask a hairdresser if they can have their hair dyed ginger then styled like Ed Sheerin. :)