Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

The alleged 'War on Christmas' has been around for decades but picked up steam about 10 years ago after Bill O'Reilly declared liberals were waging a war on religion by forbidden Americans to use the term "Merry Christmas."

“Secular progressives realize,” O'Reilly continued, “that America as it is now will never approve of gay marriage, partial birth abortion, euthanasia, legalized drugs, income redistribution through taxation and many other progressive visions because of religious opposition. But if the secularists can destroy religion in the public arena, the brave new progressive world is a possibility. That’s what happened in Canada.”

Shit like that meme has been circulating ever since as Christians look to portray themselves as victims just because other people are celebrating at the same time as them.

7 hours ago, Shotgun said:

The alleged 'War on Christmas' has been around for decades but picked up steam about 10 years ago after Bill O'Reilly declared liberals were waging a war on religion by forbidden Americans to use the term "Merry Christmas."

“Secular progressives realize,” O'Reilly continued, “that America as it is now will never approve of gay marriage, partial birth abortion, euthanasia, legalized drugs, income redistribution through taxation and many other progressive visions because of religious opposition. But if the secularists can destroy religion in the public arena, the brave new progressive world is a possibility. That’s what happened in Canada.”

Shit like that meme has been circulating ever since as Christians look to portray themselves as victims just because other people are celebrating at the same time as them.

Nothing is more evil than income redistribution. No wonder Bill was concerned. He'd probably need a bigger gun.

Lots of (US) election related stuff being posted today, as you might expect. As usual, the posts themselves are only a part of it - it's the comments where you'll find the real gold. Among other things, I've learned that Hillary Clinton is...

A satanist
A pedophile
A spokesperson for ISIS
A communist
...and my personal favorite - an abject, psychopathic demon from hell that as soon as she gets into power is going to try to destroy the planet.

She smells of sulphur apparently, as does Barack Obama and this is "proof" that they both come directly from hell. These are all things the liberal media won't tell you. Be informed! God loves you and wants you to do the right thing. Vote Trump!

Edited by Shotgun

28 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Apparently WWIII is on the way. According to single mother Emma from Grantown on Spey and numerous other self appointed world affair experts anyway.

This is what I just posted on the US Election thread - 

My feed is like a parody right now.  Utter no marks like a barman I know giving it the 'what have you done America?  The worlds changed now for the worst, can't believe my unborn child is going to be born into a Donald Trump-led world.'

Turn it in mate, you live in Nairn.

8 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

This is what I just posted on the US Election thread - 

My feed is like a parody right now.  Utter no marks like a barman I know giving it the 'what have you done America?  The worlds changed now for the worst, can't believe my unborn child is going to be born into a Donald Trump-led world.'

Turn it in mate, you live in Nairn.

Limmy tweeted something similar:

"If you get upset about what's happening over in America, remember it's happening over in America. You live in Cumbernauld".

People are losing their shit in the comments about Limmy's ignorance on the matter as it directly affects us. The guy's a comedian.

7 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Limmy tweeted something similar:

"If you get upset about what's happening over in America, remember it's happening over in America. You live in Cumbernauld".

People are losing their shit in the comments about Limmy's ignorance on the matter as it directly affects us. The guy's a comedian.

I'm more upset about that suggestion than Trump being elected tbf.