Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it true the guy 'mith' won't allow you to take part in games on other forums :unsure:

Not at all. Not even near. mith is the one who has to accept an invitational, an official game between sites which passes all queues and have a set player list. He is the one who makes it official if you guys want that, as he is the admin and god of MS.

Whats the difference between an official and non official game?

An unofficial would need you guys getting into a normal MS game, with not necessarily the best players. Basically, you join MS as MS players.

No evidence. Educated guesswork by using gut, meta and the perceived motivation behind the posts.

EDIT: OR, a lucky cop. Sometimes.

But in our games, in almost all cases, people leave clues or evidence in their posts. This comes about due to the participants being active players. A good investigator, as we call that particular role, just needs to be able to decipher the traces left behind and not get distracted by all the 'red herrings'.

But in our games, in almost all cases, people leave clues or evidence in their posts. This comes about due to the participants being active players. A good investigator, as we call that particular role, just needs to be able to decipher the traces left behind and not get distracted by all the 'red herrings'.

Oh. I'm not sure I understand what you mean, but MS players would never give clues to our roles. We just outright claim them in LyLo or MyLo.

I'm confused as to how you have enough evidence to arrive at the correct conclusions. Please, I wish to learn your ways so I can gain further experience. So, Forehead, what site do you use?

My link

Who went over to mafia scum and started that thread, with the name "Legend of mafia". It smells like a Ludo/GY move.

I'm I the only one that is worried that Lichtie is like the voice of P+B on there site?

They seem like a bunch of fanny's from what I have just read.

No :(

My link

Who went over to mafia scum and started that thread, with the name "Legend of mafia". It smells like a Ludo/GY move.

Lichtie :rolleyes:

p***k, I didn't give him permission to advertise my thread on other forums mad.gif

Still it got you some guys who wanna play on your forum if you extend the deadline a little.

p***k, I didn't give him permission to advertise my thread on other forums mad.gif

Still it got you some guys who wanna play on your forum if you extend the deadline a little.

They'll learn ;)

Oh gee, thanks. <_<

For what it's worth, they lot seem to be quite up themselves and longer deadlines are just excuses for inactivity and us pumping them.

2 days maximum.

That will make it hard for you. I can bear with that (I can even accept 1 day) but the great majority (probably including the best players) will not accept it.

Archived