Mafia Watering Hole

biggrin.gif I would if someone else would run it.

I overpowered you in that one, probably shouldn't have given you the mastermind power but it never came to pass since you didn't get hit.

I have been the mastermind twice and have not yet had to use my imunity.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ph34r.gif It was, but then after you all said you did it a different way I changed it back.

It's not that bad once you've been in a few games. You had it easy, I gave you the characters and powers up front. When I play them, you don't get given either!

Im only winding you up - anything to freshen things up is a good thing, unless its Ludo's weird game. Count yourself lucky you didn't have to endure that :lol:

Im only winding you up - anything to freshen things up is a good thing, unless its Ludo's weird game. Count yourself lucky you didn't have to endure that :lol:

It was still the biggest game ever, until the first Survivor game!

That's the problem, you want the village to take shots at you so that it wastes their lynch.

Forehead, you've played this game on other forums, how would ou compare the players to the ones on here? Would we all make the transition well or what?

Forehead, you've played this game on other forums, how would ou compare the players to the ones on here? Would we all make the transition well or what?

I dunno, the games are a lot different and thus the players play a lot more different. On the other board, I think the age is a lot older. They come off as being between 27 and 33. Whereas here I think the average age is about 18-25.

Strangely, the games on here require more skill and detective work but I feel that the other board's players are better at sniffing them out and whatnot.

I reckon that many of the players would be able to make the jump. The whole powers thing just takes getting used to, learning the rules and learning what powers might come up.

The only problem is that it's an American board so the deadline's tend to be between 11pm and 2am in the morning ohmy.gif

One my ideas for a new game was actually contacting someone on another forum and having a P&B vs them game :lol:

We would kick ass - I reckon the best 10 players on here would be a match for anyone on any other forum :D

Jambo Kickback play quite regularly I believe...

One my ideas for a new game was actually contacting someone on another forum and having a P&B vs them game :lol:

We would kick ass - I reckon the best 10 players on here would be a match for anyone on any other forum :D

I'd love that!

It's quite strange that our best 10 players are all totally different types of player as well.

15 would probably be better.

I don't know how it would work though if it's 20% vs 80%, obviously you'd need to make it an untraditional mafia game.

Waht would you guys say to me and sooky co - hosting? :ph34r:

NO! You struggle to turn up and vote never mind run a game.

Sooky would be fine(as long as he doesn't start adding players that no one knows about).

Waht would you guys say to me and sooky co - hosting? :ph34r:

No thanks. laugh.gif

Sooky would be fine(as long as he doesn't start adding players that no one knows about).

Oh that was a fun night. tongue.gif

I was thinking about running a mafia game with 10-15 people, that would be invitational only. With a few twists of course. wink.gif

Oh that was a fun night. tongue.gif

No it wasn't not only was I killed but a couple of my mafia team mates got killed because of there reaction.

Also I got promised a kill that I never got to use in that game.

No it wasn't not only was I killed but a couple of my mafia team mates got killed because of there reaction.

Also I got promised a kill that I never got to use in that game.

Are you honestly still annoyed about it? laugh.gif

Are you honestly still annoyed about it? laugh.gif

No laugh.gif

The only thing that annoyed me at the time was the fact that Ludo was asked in the sign up thread if he wanted to play and he said no then got a role to suit what he wanted, which wasn't fair on everyone else that had signed up the way it should be done.

No laugh.gif

The only thing that annoyed me at the time was the fact that Ludo was asked in the sign up thread if he wanted to play and he said no then got a role to suit what he wanted, which wasn't fair on everyone else that had signed up the way it should be done.

8)

Archived