Mafia Watering Hole

Can't wait to captain TigerBlood mk II to victory just as I'd done originally.

It's safe to say, if picked by me, you're winning! 8)

Can't wait for this game! Am I right in saying the qualifiers will be done before the team's are picked? However, the seeds will obviously be revealed by that time. So we'll have a bit of waiting and watching the qualifiers first?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait to captain TigerBlood mk II to victory just as I'd done originally.

It's safe to say, if picked by me, you're winning! 8)

Can't wait for this game! Am I right in saying the qualifiers will be done before the team's are picked? However, the seeds will obviously be revealed by that time. So we'll have a bit of waiting and watching the qualifiers first?

Correct. 8)

The 4 captains and 8 (possibly 12, depending on what numbers sign up) other players will be seeded and not have to go through the qualifying.

Any unseeded players will be in a 50/50 battle with one other player to see if they make the game.

I've got an idea in mind for this, and I'll probably look to do it over either one or two nights. I'm toying with one or two other ideas also, which I may or may not use. This will be revealed in due course 8)

I know!

Fingers crossed it'll work ok, we'll just have to wait and see!

If you need an extra pair of hands during the qualifiers or anything give me a shout brother. :)

I see Jambo is trying to lick Kyles arse already...

Don't worry, it has been noted :lol::P

Thanks Stu, I think it should be ok. As I say, I do have a plan. Hopefully it works!

My work has been really busy today, so I've not been able to get the sign up thread up yet. Hoping to do so later tonight. There will be plenty of time before this is due to start for people to sign up and for the qualifiers before the 'big guns' (aye, right!) enter the fray.

Archived