Mafia Watering Hole

Whether or not I'm a captain in this game, I'll be massively disappointed if TigerBlood doesn't live on, considering we are reigning champions. 8)

The Apprentice game sounds like a cracker Gordon.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How will you allocate roles G? For example, one team being far too strong and the other shambolically weak and the 'helper' roles.

Out of the 12 names I will open it up to volunteers for the helper roles and if more than two then will be names out of a hat, same for the initial teams, but in apprentice style I may have to even it up if one team has lost a few more members etc

The next six slots will go to whichever out of the below confirm first although I could increase it to 6 people on each team if demand is there

number one wasp

Ayrgirl

Parscelona

die hard doonhamer

GingerSaint

Nocturnal Groove

Yes I am elitest and invite only blah blah. If don't get 6 of the above by midnight will be open for anyone on a first come first served so still put your name down

I'm shafted at work next week, but want to play. I'll throw my hat in the ring for the helper role though as I may be more use at it than in a team if I'm working at night.

I'm in. Haven't read about it yet but don't want to miss out!

EDIT: Just read over it, I'll throw my hat in the ring to be Nick. wink.gif

EDIT 2: Or Margret, whatever. tongue.gif

Archived