Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stewbo, GY Diamond, Sooky, Lichtieforlife, Gordon The Gopher, NumberOneWasp and The Real Saints.

With Ayrgirl and Jambo Rocker added and assuming the above are ok then we still need one more and I can start it as soon as we get them, or at 6.

If Stewbo, Sooky and GTG are fine with either day then we just need someone else to come in and say today or tomorrow since Ayrgirl can play today and Turbo's fine with tomorrow and the rest have said either day.

If Stewbo, Sooky and GTG are fine with either day then we just need someone else to come in and say today or tomorrow since Ayrgirl can play today and Turbo's fine with tomorrow and the rest have said either day.

I'm happy with either day.

Who else plays that is usually about in the evenings. I guess it'll need to be tomorrow. Sorry Ayrgirl, blame other people who haven't signed up.

Stewbo, GY Diamond, Sooky, Lichtieforlife, Gordon the Gopher*, NumberOneWasp, The Real Saints, The Jambo Rocker and Turbo_dee for tomorrow night.

I'll fire some PMs to people who've played past games, maybe we'll get lucky.

Who else plays that is usually about in the evenings. I guess it'll need to be tomorrow. Sorry Ayrgirl, blame other people who haven't signed up.

Stewbo, GY Diamond, Sooky, Lichtieforlife, Gordon the Gopher*, NumberOneWasp, The Real Saints, The Jambo Rocker and Turbo_dee for tomorrow night.

I'll fire some PMs to people who've played past games, maybe we'll get lucky.

I'm not home til 9ish tomorrow :bairn

I fell asleep tonight :ph34r:

Archived