Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the mini-game is starting on Wednesday then I'm out as I'm working Thursday, Friday and Saturday so wouldn't be fair as it's for such a small number. Defo in for TRS game though.

If the mini-game is starting on Wednesday then I'm out as I'm working Thursday, Friday and Saturday so wouldn't be fair as it's for such a small number. Defo in for TRS game though.

It's only going to last like 4 hours. Ten people and with at least two deaths each deadline then it should be over within four deadlines and each deadline is going to be a maximum of an hour, if everyone is there then it could last much less with early lynches.

It's more for other people to know how one works and it be easily catch-up-able, rather than having to go through my Marvel one which is really long.

edit: wrote up the powers and assignment.

2 Mafia, 1 Indy and 7 villagers. There's a seer, guard, vigilante and mafia mastermind.

The indy has his own win condition, there's a special one and last man standing.

f**k off you didn't report it to the host and went along with the plan so you're as much in the wrong!

Oh aye let's report someone that is in the Mafia with you for PMing you on the mafia board.

You cheated no one else did.

Ludo cheated and so did you. And it was worse than what I did.

I never cheated at all. I bent the rules, much in the same vein as I did in the last game when I was 'silenced'. It wasn't strictly against the rules to do what I done, but at the same time, it wasn't something that should really be happening. I used it to my advantage and disposed of you.

Give it a rest guys, it's becoming very tiresome. Count me in Forehead, I hope I get Vader.

Actually I'll have to withdraw, I don't get home from college until 5.30pm and then I've got football training half an hour after that. Unfortunate for me. I'm definitely in for TRS's game, but there is a slight chance I'll miss the sign up thread because I've got a cup final on Friday evening.

3 more people sign up! mad.gif

Starting tomorrow? What time? If it's not gonna last long then I will as I've already said I'm working the three days after that.

Stewbo

GY Diamond

Sooky

Lichtieforlife

Gordon the Gopher

Number One Wasp

The Real Saints

3 more needed.

Due to a change of plan I may not be back home until around 5:30 tomorrow, maybe even 6. Can you give me confirmation of the time that you're starting it at?

Due to a change of plan I may not be back home until around 5:30 tomorrow, maybe even 6. Can you give me confirmation of the time that you're starting it at?

I can start it at 6.

Day 1 ends at 7

Day 2 ends at 8

Day 3 ends at 9

Day 4 ends at 10

It won't last longer than that. I fully expect early lynches to take place so it might ends in like half of that.

Archived