Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not the one that tells lies about never being Lynched rolleyes.gif

:lol:

I genuinely can't remember being lynched, but I'll hold my hands up and say I was wrong and I was lynched way back in the early days.

I could have lynched you easily in the last game had I wanted to :P

If it wasn't for the fact I wanted to take Lichtie out more than him he would of been gone the night it went to the masons.

I could have lynched you easily in the last game had I wanted to :P

Pish! You tried your best whether you had good intentions or not. :P

If it wasn't for the fact I wanted to take Lichtie out more than him he would of been gone the night it went to the masons.

Pish! You were gonna get rid of me until Lichtie fucked up which meant the end result was that I survived another lynching. 8)

Pish! You were gonna get rid of me until Lichtie fucked up which meant the end result was that I survived another lynching. 8)

I knew what Lichtie was going to do and I was going to change my vote to you then decided to change my mind since Lichtie shouldn't even be aloud to play these games any more anyway.

I dunno, I don't and haven't participated in the Mafia games on P&B but having a read a few you seem to be big on posting in the thread after you've died/been removed/killed.

It goes against every ethos in playing a role-playing game on a forum, or any role playing game for that matter.

When your role has been removed you stay silent. It's how to correctly play the game and will give the group playing the best experience.

why shouldn't I be aloud to play these games?

I dunno, I don't and haven't participated in the Mafia games on P&B but having a read a few you seem to be big on posting in the thread after you've died/been removed/killed.

It goes against every ethos in playing a role-playing game on a forum, or any role playing game for that matter.

When your role has been removed you stay silent. It's how to correctly play the game and will give the group playing the best experience.

^^^^^

This is why.

And you were hinting at me and Ludo being Maifa in foreheads game after you had been killed.

If you tried that at a D&D night or at a serious roleplaying meet you'd end up on the pavement with several chubby, beardy guys hitting you on the head with their expensive collection of Super Space Marine figureines and twenty-sided dice.

Basically it is bad form, very bad form in a role playing game to get involved/have opinion once you are dead/removed. It's a simple courtesy to stay quiet and either leave the game or watch from the sidelines for your own enjoyment.

Thinking that I might run an extremely fast mini on Wednesday with limited powers. 10 people with 8 village and 2 mafia. On the village there'd be a seer,guard and vigilante and the mafia would have a mastermind. I would only want to run it if I could make deadlines every hour, just so it would get done that night. No inactivity but I'd want everyone to be on.

I was just going to do it so people can get an idea of a small scale powers game. If I get ten people interested then I'd get working on it.

Archived