Mafia Watering Hole

If you play tomorrow night, I can play. I can't tonight, however.

Think I might be playing golf tomorrow evening so wouldn't be able to do it since I have no idea when I get back.

If we only have 9 by about 530 then I could just make the village a little bit more powerful. So it'd be 6 village, 1 indy and 2 mafia. But the village would have a lot more power. Could work, guess we'll see.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll try and get on my phone but I'm going away to Arran on Saturday morning and won't be back until late Monday some time so can you proxy me into your game, The Real Saints? I will be back and available all week after it, just might be unable to get on over the weekend since I don't know how good my 3G/G signal is over there.

Just found this :lol:

Also, with all the past games grouped together I think it's fair to say that (unless I'm forgetting anybody obvious/ games I've missed) TheRealSaints has the best games in terms of stories etc, and GordonTheGopher in terms of adding new roles (terrorist springs to mind), and new game types (if this survivor game is as good as I've heard it was.

Ludo is not only the worst host, but the worst player as well :P

Also, with all the past games grouped together I think it's fair to say that (unless I'm forgetting anybody obvious/ games I've missed) TheRealSaints has the best games in terms of stories etc, and GordonTheGopher in terms of adding new roles (terrorist springs to mind), and new game types (if this survivor game is as good as I've heard it was.

Surely your our game was the best Al? rolleyes.gif

Looks like we've got a new model of AlMacD, since the first one died because he didn't come up for air whilst sooking my plums this one has an 'anti-Ludo' agenda. :P

I'm only not in that list cause you've never played one of mine tongue.gif

I look forward to it :P

Surely your our game was the best Al? rolleyes.gif

It was decent, your contribution was shit ;)

Looks like we've got a new model of AlMacD, since the first one died because he didn't come up for air whilst sooking my plums this one has an 'anti-Ludo' agenda. :P

Slight exaggeration there, but whatever you need to keep the delusions of grandeur alive..

I'll add myself to GTG's list of those who have survived your suspicions as well, as a mafia member :P

Slight exaggeration there, but whatever you need to keep the delusions of grandeur alive..I'll add myself to GTG's list of those who have survived your suspicions as well, as a mafia member :P

:lol:

Away ye go, that was far from being a 'Ludo's Suspicions'. 8)

:lol:

Away ye go, that was far from being a 'Ludo's Suspicions'. 8)

It had series, or episodes, or some other pish, with you doing some kind of voice-over for the whole thing.

I proceeded to play a blinder and got the hunter to take you out :P

It had series, or episodes, or some other pish, with you doing some kind of voice-over for the whole thing.

I proceeded to play a blinder and got the hunter to take you out :P

I thought you meant the game that's currently being played.

As for that, I have no idea what you're talking about, but claim all you want, they always do.8)

I thought you meant the game that's currently being played.

As for that, I have no idea what you're talking about, but claim all you want, they always do.8)

But I wasn't the mafia member in this one. Though it was shit all the same :lol:

Premiership mafia game.. pages 48 to 54 or thereabouts.. sure you'll enjoy re-reading that :P

Also, page 77-77 with GY and then GC_'s cock ups with the vote count is brilliant

But I wasn't the mafia member in this one. Though it was shit all the same :lol:

Premiership mafia game.. pages 48 to 54 or thereabouts.. sure you'll enjoy re-reading that :P

Also, page 77-77 with GY and then GC_'s cock ups with the vote count is brilliant

I made no cock up's in that game ph34r.gif

Just to bring this back to the fore - The Survivor game will begin on the Sunday the 3rd of July.

The sign up thread will begin a couple of weeks earlier for those wishing to partake in the game. (anyone who's confirmed they're in here will be automatically included in the pool - including you Lichtie :P).I will be working out a seedings system based on the last survivor game for the top 16 and there will be a potential for a further 8 qualifying places. That could be subject to change - I don't want to exclude anyone from the game so I might think of viable ways to extend the numbers without it becoming a bit daft. The 'qualifiers' will take place in the sign up thread, beginning a week before the game starts on the 3rd. If anyone isn't seeded, please don't take it personally. It's just a laugh at the end of the day!

I don't want this game to get all 'big brother' so I'm going to try and introduce some extra bits and pieces to try and test the team dynamics and to make the game more interactive (not that it wasn't interactive the last time, I'm just fearful that the novelty will have worn off this time if I don't spice things up a wee bit).

There will be tasks every night. Some will involve all team members, some will involve only the team captain's picks. Anyone who wins their part of the task for their team is automatically safe from elimination that evening if their team doesn't win. Anyone not selected for the task WILL be elligible for eilimination

The winner won't be decided by a task at the end either - it will be a vote from those already eliminated. Voting criteria is completely up to the person casting the vote.

If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to let me know. If anyone can think of anything which might be better as an alternative, again just say.

This is going to take one helluva organising... GTG, I'm glad you did this first. I've at least got something to go on :lol:

Just to bring this back to the fore - The Survivor game will begin on the Sunday the 3rd of July.

The sign up thread will begin a couple of weeks earlier for those wishing to partake in the game. (anyone who's confirmed they're in here will be automatically included in the pool - including you Lichtie :P).I will be working out a seedings system based on the last survivor game for the top 16 and there will be a potential for a further 8 qualifying places. That could be subject to change - I don't want to exclude anyone from the game so I might think of viable ways to extend the numbers without it becoming a bit daft. The 'qualifiers' will take place in the sign up thread, beginning a week before the game starts on the 3rd. If anyone isn't seeded, please don't take it personally. It's just a laugh at the end of the day!

Not sure if I did but in case I never than I'm in. cool.gif

Archived