Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've updated the first post, Ludo(or anyone in the know) what was the deal with the two Resident Evil threads? Did it ever get done?

Yes it did and let's just say Ludo made Lichtie look a semi decent host laugh.gif

I've actually been brain storming for some cool ideas, and I might do one that isn't your standard village vs mafia. I'm thinking about doing teams based on the View Askew universe (the films that Kevin Smith has directed: Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and Clerks 2) and the teams would have different win conditions.

For instance one team would probably be Jay and Silent Bob. Loki and Bartleby would be another team.

It'll be a bit more work needed to think of the various powers and what not so it'll maybe be a while until it's ready so will do either the Pokémon or Star Wars one in the meantime and then think of it while other people are running one.

I'd also like to do mine after the Vuvuzela game if no one has requested that slot.

edit: Maybe Ludo can provide the link, I could only find the two small 4/5 page threads in a search.

Yes it did and let's just say Ludo made Lichtie look a semi decent host laugh.gif

So bad that I recorded the most active game in Mafia game history until the Survivor game.

I know, I'm a ramshackle.

So bad that I recorded the most active game in Mafia game history until the Survivor game.

I get annoyed when people keep saying this. THE SURVIVOR GAME WAS NOT A MAFIA GAME!!! mad.gif

I know, I'm a ramshackle.

That's because there was so much moaning about players coming back from the dead and players that were told who the 'mafia' was brought back into the game laugh.gif

Aye there was only two mafia members - me and nevets8

I got given the ultimatum - shaft nevets in the back or go against Ludo's suspicions

I chose Ludo's suspicions

Ludo then couldn't be fcuked doing them so he changed his ultimatum to:

Shaft your mafia buddy and live or your player commits suicide! :lol: wtf!

I chose suicide, and then the very next day Ludo brings back dead players that all know Nevets is mafia

Madness :lol: :lol:

I'm in for both. Up ye! :D

Who has said you're in for the survivor game likes? :P

I want a 1000 word essay on the history of all previous mafia games and a written apology to Ludo and GY for upsetting them during the Marvel game.

Deal?

Who has said you're in for the survivor game likes? :P

I want a 1000 word essay on the history of all previous mafia games and a written apology to Ludo and GY for upsetting them during the Marvel game.

Deal?

That is a good decision Kyle.

Lichtie we want a real history of mafia games not the one's made up in Ludo's head.

I get annoyed when people keep saying this. THE SURVIVOR GAME WAS NOT A MAFIA GAME!!! mad.gif

I NEVER SAID IT WAS! LOUD NOISSSSSSSSSSESS!

That's because there was so much moaning about players coming back from the dead and players that were told who the 'mafia' was brought back into the game laugh.gif

For the record, the players that came back from the dead were either not allowed to disclose the information they knew or did not know. If they did know, they were considered a spiritual guide and could aid other players. It was an experiment that went a wee bit askew but information was gained from it and it shaped the way we play today. AND despite all that, it still totaled the highest ever amount of pages until Gordon's rightfully broke the record.

That is a good decision Kyle.

Lichtie we want a real history of mafia games not the one's made up in Ludo's head.

You mean you want lies? :huh:

Archived