Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone can take my place as I can't promise to be available between the hours of the tasks. I suppose I could help, but there seems to be enough interest for that at the moment. I will of course be watching from the background. Hope that it's a success GtG. I can also envisage some f**k ups during the tasks that might make for some fun reading. :lol:

All the best with the game, gents.

I'm not sure yet. I thought about asking the last game's top 3 and the previous host to captain the sides. If any refused or would rather not (I know 2 of those guys captained the temas last time) I was going to open it to the floor.

The next six slots will go to whichever out of the below confirm first although I could increase it to 6 people on each team if demand is there

number one wasp

Ayrgirl

Parscelona

die hard doonhamer

GingerSaint

Nocturnal Groove

Yes I am elitest and invite only blah blah. If don't get 6 of the above by midnight will be open for anyone on a first come first served so still put your name down

I'll give it a miss as I'm working til 8 on Monday and Tuesday then night shift Thursday. Sounds good though

Game good to start from tomorrow folks 8)

Lichtieforlife

Ludo

Shelldon

Forehead

AlMacD

Kyle

Jambostu

The real saints

Sooky

Gydiamond

DHD

Gingersaint

12 players confirmed - possible 2 more from the following if they confirm before tomorrow lunch time

number one wasp

Parscelona

Nocturnal Groove

Being lazy and didn't want to take the Apprentice Game off-topic, but Kyle when is it you are starting the Survivor Game again?

I'm pretty sure he said the 3rd July.

Archived