Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it was an adaption of your name, the mikky for your first name michael and the C. for your surname craig.

You're called Shelldon? More like Sherlock. rolleyes.gif

Did jojo not call you that?

jojo makes lots of typing mistakes in his posts. laugh.gif

I think he meant Mikey C. Only he really calls me that really. unsure.gif

Would there be time for me to host a mafia game before the survival game?

If you want to run one then batter on.

I've not even started thinking about my Pokemon one so I'm not ready.

I'll add Kyle and Turbo Dee to the first post of people who might host.

I'm also going to add a list of people who've played games from now on(might add a couple of names I remember as well) so that if someone's short of names then they can see who plays and PM them.

Someone could probably run a game starting circa the 20th and it'd be finished by the start of July. If some people feel they become stale then they can just abstain from them and just play once a month.

I'll host it after the survival game because TRS's was a very large game.

No offence but do you really think that 34 people are gonna sign up for your game? I don't know much about hosts here but TRS seems to be very well thought of as a GM, I'm not so sure you have that level of respect.

it keeps the thread towards the top, only annoying when people give opinions on the current game action. Dead players commenting on past action is fine :)

Agreed. Can't imagine how quiet the thread would be without the likes of GY posting after they get killed early. Obviously, taking it too far is bad but I don't think anybody overdone it this game.

No offence but do you really think that 34 people are gonna sign up for your game? I don't know much about hosts here but TRS seems to be very well thought of as a GM, I'm not so sure you have that level of respect.

Not at all. TRS's game was different in how many people signed up, I'm expecting about 20 for my game.

Was just looking back over this game - the only one that I won. biggrin.gif

That was a fun game.

AlMacD and I were the mafia and I decide to vote him on Day 1 and get him lynched. With him out the way the mafia actually had a chance of winning!

I then took out the investigating doctor the next night and then a mason the next night.

Then it was between me, Disco Duke and Ayrgirl...

Ayrgirl votes Disco Duck, Disco Duck votes Ayrgirl and I vote Ayrgirl to get her lynched and then Mafia kill Disco Duck. laugh.gif

Although, I'm not sure if Al ever thanked me for winning that game for us? rolleyes.gif

:lol:

I forgot about this game.

And I never needed to thank you, because if memory serves I ignored your petty grudge voting me out on the first night to complete the task you were set, thus allowing you to win the game. You're welcome :rolleyes:

I quite fancy running an Apprentice game that will last 10 days if anyone is interested?

Basically 10 people split into two teams, each day the teams get a challenge where they work togther on there PM threads, choose a Project manager and try and come up with their best ideas which will be presented to me in the boardroom (each night between 8-10) on the losing team the leader will bring two people back where I will fire one of them.

A typical challenge may be something like:

You will be running a new pizza shop in the centre of Glasgow, and you will have to come up with following as a team:

Name of your shop

Come up with the name of your speciality pizza and toppings

Create a shop logo/sign on paint

explain a 24 hour marketing strategy that you would use

names of two celebrities that would help you open it etc

Both teams will present there final presentations in the boardroom to me and I will make a decision on which team wins - although I won't be doing it alone, I will of course need two players to be my Nick and Margaret 8) I won't be in the PM threads but Nick and Margaret will be, watching over everything and reporting back

Archived